Results 1-18 of 50
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
- Josef, Karl-Olof Lindahl Associate Professor
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
Project: Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) is a project that aims to educate early stage researchers to adopt a novel,…
Project: What do teachers do (to promote students’ learning) – methods in the name of science
- Jonas Nordqvist Doctoral student
- Ekaterina Yurova Axelsson
Project: Problem solving as starting point for mathematics in preschool class The aim of this project is to investigate if and how problem solving can be a starting point for the teaching of…
- 20th Växjö-conference on Quantum Mechanics News
- Lucian Olteanu Senior lecturer, promoted lecturer
- Astrid Hilbert Professor
- Per Anders Svensson Senior lecturer
The Annual Quantum Foundations Conference Annual mathemathics conference at Linnaeus University, Sweden - next time in June 2020.
- New findings will be presented at conference in quantum theory in Växjö News
Mathematics There is a long tradition of mathematics at Linnaeus University. You can study for a bachelor or a master degree and we also carry out research in mathematics that is of a high…
- Yuanyuan’s research can be applied to things we don’t even know exist News
- More than 400 contributions to digital education competition for young Europeans News