Results 1-18 of 52
- More than 400 contributions to digital education competition for young Europeans News
- New findings will be presented at conference in quantum theory in Växjö News
- Yuanyuan’s research can be applied to things we don’t even know exist News
Mathematics There is a long tradition of mathematics at Linnaeus University. You can study for a bachelor or a master degree and we also carry out research in mathematics that is of a high…
- Human decision making can be modelled using quantum physics News
Project: What do teachers do (to promote students’ learning) – methods in the name of science The aim of this project is to develop more knowledge of the relation between classroom activities,…
Project: Problem solving as starting point for mathematics in preschool class The aim of this project is to investigate if and how problem solving can be a starting point for the teaching of…
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
Project: Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) is a project that aims to educate early stage researchers to adopt a novel,…
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
The Annual Quantum Foundations Conference Annual mathemathics conference at Linnaeus University, Sweden - next time in June 2020.
- 20th Växjö-conference on Quantum Mechanics News
- Lucian Olteanu Senior lecturer, promoted lecturer
- Ekaterina Yurova Axelsson
- Jonas Nordqvist Doctoral student
- Helena Grundén Doctoral student
- Josef, Karl-Olof Lindahl Associate Professor
- Per Anders Svensson Senior lecturer