Results 19-36 of 50
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
- Rani’s thesis helps us understand the making of decision processes News
- International project to attract more young people to science and research News
LSAA2018 – Stochastic Analysis and Applications Welcome to the sixth Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and Applications to be held in Växjö, Sweden, 6-8 June 2018.
- New application can detect bot posts on Twitter in any language News
- Sofia Eriksson Senior lecturer
Project: SciChallenge Using digital technologies and social media, the SciChallenge project will create a competition to engage more young people in Europe in the areas of natural science, technology…
- Joachim Toft Professor
- Helena Roos Senior lecturer
- Jeppe Skott Professor, subject representative
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- Marcus Nilsson Senior Lecturer, Head of Department
- Oduor Olande Senior lecturer
- Hanna Palmér Associate Professor
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
International Center for Mathematical Modeling ICMM is a centre for research in mathematical modelling, applicable within a number of different subjects and fields. Since 2000, the research group has…
Stochastic Analysis and Stochastic Processes The researchers of this group focus on analytical and numerical aspects of solutions to stochastic differential equations (SDE’s and SPDE’s) and stochastic…