Results 1-8 of 8
Filter on research subject
- Economy (1)
- Health and Caring Sciences (1)
- Natural Science (1)
- Pedagogics and Educational Sciences (1)
- Technology (1)
- Research project
- Wind in the sails of new professor’s research on popular culture News
- Last year's new professors lecture about their research News
- Doctoral students within subjects linked to colonial and postcolonial studies News
Project: Kashmir from the Margins: Violence, Identity and Memory in Conflicted Spaces In this research project, I study emerging literature written in English from a conflicted space, Kashmir and how…
Project: Nostalgia in Contemporary European Culture (NCIC) In the project we explore the centrality of nostalgia to a wide range of contemporary cultural practices.
Project: Transmediating the anthropocene The world faces an immense challenge and threat which has been given different names - climate change, global warming, the Anthropocene - but are essentially…
Project: Communication across Media Borders The Limitations and Possibilities of Transmediation
Project: Narratives of Empire In this project we study how postcolonial and decolonial ideas are conveyed in popular culture.