Results 109-121 of 121
Filter on research subject
- Computer and Information Sciences (121)
- Economy (14)
- Health and Caring Sciences (1)
- Humanities (9)
- Natural Science (6)
- Pedagogics and Educational Sciences (1)
- Social Sciences (3)
- Technology (11)
- Tourism (1)
Project: Provably Secure Self-Protecting Systems (PROSSES) The PROSSES project will result in techniques and tools to create a protecting layer for software systems against attacks from the Internet.
Project: Software Technology for Self-Adaptive Systems The purpose of this project is to increase the engineering efficiency of self-adaptive systems. The development, maintenance and operation of…
- Gunilla Bradley Centre partakes in panel discussion on the good ICT society News
- The university’s new Linnaeus University Centre presented at Chinese Big Data conference News
- Researcher in media technology involved in notable coming company News
- Two new postdoc researchers join the Gunilla Bradley Centre News
- Research seminar about learnings from an online experimental study News
Information and Software Visualization The research group Information and Software Visualization, ISOVIS, mainly focuses on the explorative analysis and visualization of large and complex information…
Visual Analytics for Engineering Smarter Systems (VAESS) Visual Analytics for Engineering Smarter Systems (VAESS) is a research area within the Linnaeus University Centre for Data Intensive Sciences…
High-Performance Computing Center (HPCC) The High-Performance Computing Center (HPCC) offers computational and storage resources to help researchers to solve big computing and big data problems.…
Data-driven Software and Information Quality Within the research area Data-driven Software and Information Quality, the objective of Linnaeus University Centre for Data Intensive Sciences and…
VRxAR Labs The VRxAR Labs research group is exploring interface design for Mixed Reality environments, such as Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) The CPS research group is responsible for research, teaching, and outreach activities in the field of Cyber-Physical Systems.