Results 1-12 of 12
- The university's new professors lecture about their research News
- SEK 24.8 million from the Kamprad Family Foundation News
Project: Sedentary behavior in older persons and supportive methods for breaking sedentary for sustainable aging This project aims to map older people's (65+) activity behaviour to identify unhealthy…
Project: Internet compassion-course for healthcare professionals The aim of this study is to investigate whether who different internet-based courses for healthcare professionals contributes to reduce…
- Alzheimer study about the importance of positive lifestyle changes published in Scientific American News
Linnaeus Knowledge Environment: Sustainable Health Good health for all in our time requires handling of a number of challenges: demographic changes, empowerment of citizens, changing illness patterns,…
Centre for Ageing and Lifecourse Studies A life course perspective: Center for Ageing and Lifecourse Studies look at factors that affect persons to continue to be actively involved in civil society or…
- The university’s new Linnaeus University Centre presented at Chinese Big Data conference News
Project: Equal health care The project studied equality within cardiac arrest care with consideration to ethnicity, age, gender, and socioeconomic background.
- Socioeconomic status linked to survival rate after in-hospital cardiac arrest News
Project: Do emotions affect mechanical pain thresholds? The aim of this study is to investigate whether different emotional states could affect the perception of mechanical pain thresholds in…
Pain Research Group The Pain Research Group is working towards a better understanding of how different types of pain influence our everyday thinking and functioning.