Results 19-36 of 244
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in physics Curious to do research in the subject of physics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
- There’s no place like home News
The Environmental Science and Engineering Group (ESEG) Our research has been focused on water/wastewater/stormwater management, solid waste management, and contaminated soil remediation with focus on…
- The Crab nebula’s extension measured by an international team of scientists News
Systems Biology of Microorganisms Systems biology is the study of the interactions between the components of biological systems
- Sven-Erik Sandström Professor
- Sven Tågerud Professor
- Sven Nordebo Professor
- Susanne Wikman Associate Professor
Stochastic Analysis and Stochastic Processes The researchers of this group focus on analytical and numerical aspects of solutions to stochastic differential equations (SDE’s and SPDE’s) and stochastic…
- Staffan Carius Professor, Dean
- Sofia Eriksson Senior lecturer
- Sigitas Šulčius Postdoctoral fellow
- SEK 1.1 million to research project on environmental pollution in the Baltic Sea and coastal farmland News
- Samuel Hylander Associate senior lecturer
- Roger Pettersson Associate Professor