Results 1-18 of 291
Zoonotic Ecology and Epidemiology We work with all aspects of zoonotic infections, from collection of samples and screening programs to detailed genetic and molecular characterization. The aim is to…
- Yvonne Becherini Associate Professor
- Yuanyuan’s research can be applied to things we don’t even know exist News
- World-famous physicist attends quantum conference News
- William Hogland Senior professor
- +46 480-44 67 21
- +46 70-585 83 52
- Why whisky tastes better when diluted with water News
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
- Vegetation and climate history in focus for new honorary doctor News
- Two cutting-edge research centres get continued funding News
- Transport system in the human brain studied in new dissertation News
Towards Ultimate Quantum Theory (UQT) 2018 conference: International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 11-14, 2018. Arrival June 10,…
Towards a data-driven approach to ground-fault location The main objective for this seed project within Linnaeus University Centre for Data Intensive Sciences and Applications (DISA) is to develop a…
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- +46 470-70 81 74
- Tomas Öberg Professor Emeritus
- Tomas Bylund Research assistant
- +46 470-70 80 88
- +46 70-202 36 03
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in physics Curious to do research in the subject of physics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
- Åke Hagström professor emeritus