Results 1-14 of 14
- Alzheimer study about the importance of positive lifestyle changes published in Scientific American News
Centre for Ageing and Lifecourse Studies A life course perspective: Center for Ageing and Lifecourse Studies look at factors that affect persons to continue to be actively involved in civil society or…
E-health Linnaeus University works with research, evaluation, collaboration and education within e-health. Read more about our master’s programme, courses, ongoing research projects and…
- Five new projects granted funds by the research council Forte News
- Gunilla Albinsson Associate Professor
- +46 470-70 83 05
- Last year's new professors lecture about their research News
Linnaeus Knowledge Environment: Sustainable Health Good health for all in our time requires handling of a number of challenges: demographic changes, empowerment of citizens, changing illness patterns,…
Pain Research Group The Pain Research Group is working towards a better understanding of how different types of pain influence our everyday thinking and functioning.
Project: Equal health care The project studies equality within cardiac arrest care with consideration to ethnicity, age, gender, and socioeconomic background.
Project: Internet compassion-course for healthcare professionals The aim of this study is to investigate whether who different internet-based courses for healthcare professionals contributes to reduce…
Project: Sedentary behavior in older persons and supportive methods for breaking sedentary for sustainable aging This project aims to map older people's (65+) activity behaviour to identify unhealthy…
- SEK 24.8 million from the Kamprad Family Foundation News
- Socioeconomic status linked to survival rate after in-hospital cardiac arrest News
- The university’s new Linnaeus University Centre presented at Chinese Big Data conference News