Results 1-18 of 61
- Yuanyuan’s research can be applied to things we don’t even know exist News
- World-famous physicist attends quantum conference News
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
Towards Ultimate Quantum Theory (UQT) 2018 conference: International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 11-14, 2018. Arrival June 10,…
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- +46 470-70 81 74
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
- The university's new professors lecture about their research News
The Annual Quantum Foundations Conference Annual mathematics conference at Linnaeus University, Sweden.
- Strengthen your company’s development journey with an externally-employed doctoral student in AI/Computer/IT News
Stochastic Analysis and Stochastic Processes The researchers of this group focus on analytical and numerical aspects of solutions to stochastic differential equations (SDE’s and SPDE’s) and stochastic…
- Sofia Eriksson Senior lecturer
- +46 470-70 83 06
Scientific Computing and Partial Differential Equations Within this research theme, we study numerical methods for partial differential equations, analysis of differential and pseudo-differential…
- Roger Pettersson Associate Professor
- +46 470-70 86 55
- Rani’s thesis helps us understand the making of decision processes News
Project: What do teachers do (to promote students’ learning) – methods in the name of science The aim of this project is to develop more knowledge of the relation between classroom activities,…
Project: Wave propagation and radiative transfer in the atmosphere Wave propagation and radiative transfer in the atmosphere is a modern research area with immediate connection to the greenhouse…
Project: The Makings of a Mathematics Teacher In this project, we investigate the development of mathematics teachers' professional identities before and in the first few years after their graduation.