Results 1-15 of 15
- Wind in the sails of new professor’s research on popular culture News
Shame and Nostalgia: legacies of Stalinism and the Gulag Open lecture
Project: Transmediating the anthropocene The world faces an immense challenge and threat which has been given different names - climate change, global warming, the Anthropocene - but are essentially…
Project: Nostalgia in Contemporary European Culture (NCIC) In the project we explore the centrality of nostalgia to a wide range of contemporary cultural practices.
Project: Narratives of Empire In this project we study how postcolonial and decolonial ideas are conveyed in popular culture.
Project: Kashmir from the Margins: Violence, Identity and Memory in Conflicted Spaces In this research project, I study emerging literature written in English from a conflicted space, Kashmir and how…
Project: Communication across Media Borders The Limitations and Possibilities of Transmediation
- Per Sivefors Associate Professor
- Niklas Salmose Associate Professor
- Johan Höglund Professor
Inauguration lectures by new professors, Växjö Open lectures
English Today there are more people using English as a second or foreign language than as their native language. In our courses students improve their skills in the English language in studies of…
- Doctoral students within subjects linked to colonial and postcolonial studies News
- Anne Holm Senior lecturer
- Anna Greek Senior Lecturer, Head of department