Results 55-72 of 87
- Common goals for border officials increase collaboration around the Baltic Sea News
- Ninni Wahlstrom becomes member of a new network for curriculum studies at Stirling University News
- The faculty of social sciences invests in societal driving force News
Project: Digital technology as support for teaching and learning Collaboration in the field of digital technology as support for teaching and learning refers to the design, development and use of vario…
Project: Definitions of successful intelligence and operational police work This project will analyse how the police, border guards and coastguard define successful intelligence and operational police …
Centre for School Development (CSU) The Centre for School Development is responsible for carrying out commissions in education, research and collaboration aimed at the school's sphere of activities.
- Anette Mathisson Lecturer
- Study shows strong links between digital exclusion and social exclusion among older persons News
- Baltic border authorities construct identity from the image of enmity News
- Collaboration, inclusion and trust are important pillars for successful adolescent care News
- New visiting professor focuses on curriculum studies News
- Last year's new professors lecture about their research News
- New research from Linnaeus University in Sweden shows that apps, technology and modern teaching skills are working for children with reading disabilities News
Project: The Makings of a Mathematics Teacher In this project, we investigate the development of mathematics teachers' professional identities before and in the first few years after their graduation.
Studies in Curriculum, Teaching and Evaluation (SITE) The Linnaeus-SITE research group incorporates longstanding and inter-related strands of inquiry within the field Pedagogy and Educational Science.
Technology and Engineering Problem-solving, challenges of the future and smart technical solutions. Common for all technicians and engineers is that they develop our society and work to solve existing …
Project: School as a protection factor The aim of this project is to identify and analyse achievements, obstacles, collaboration, and identities in senior high school work with students who use alcohol…
Project: Politics of belonging: Promoting children’s inclusion in educational settings across borders This multidisciplinary research project aims to promote children’s inclusion in educational setting…