Results 1-14 of 14
- Helena Grundén Doctoral student
- Helena Roos Senior lecturer
- Jeppe Skott Professor, subject representative
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- Constanta Olteanu Professor
- Lucian Olteanu Senior lecturer, promoted lecturer
- Andreas Ebbelind Lecturer
- Hanna Palmér Associate Professor
- Oduor Olande Senior lecturer
Project: The Makings of a Mathematics Teacher In this project, we investigate the development of mathematics teachers' professional identities before and in the first few years after their graduation.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Project: Problem solving as starting point for mathematics in preschool class The aim of this project is to investigate if and how problem solving can be a starting point for the teaching of…
Mathematics Education In the Mathematics Education research group we conduct both theoretical and applied research. The group participates in national and international collaboration with researchers…
Project: What do teachers do (to promote students’ learning) – methods in the name of science The aim of this project is to develop more knowledge of the relation between classroom activities,…