Results 1-18 of 19
- Human decision making can be modelled using quantum physics News
Project: Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) is a project that aims to educate early stage researchers to adopt a novel,…
- Ekaterina Yurova Axelsson
- Jonas Nordqvist Doctoral student
- Josef, Karl-Olof Lindahl Associate Professor
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
- New findings will be presented at conference in quantum theory in Växjö News
Stochastic Analysis and Stochastic Processes The researchers of this group focus on analytical and numerical aspects of solutions to stochastic differential equations (SDE’s and SPDE’s) and stochastic…
- Torsten Lindström Professor
LSAA2018 – Stochastic Analysis and Applications Welcome to the sixth Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and Applications to be held in Växjö, Sweden, 6-8 June 2018.
- Joachim Toft Professor
- Sofia Eriksson Senior lecturer
International Center for Mathematical Modeling ICMM is a centre for research in mathematical modelling, applicable within a number of different subjects and fields. Since 2000, the research group has…
Foundations of Quantum Mechanics and Technology (FQMT) International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 12-15, 2017. Arrival June…
- Christian Engström Senior lecturer
Towards Ultimate Quantum Theory (UQT) 2018 conference: International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 11-14, 2018. Arrival June 10,…
- Andrei Khrennikov Professor, Subject Representative