Results 1-18 of 20
International Center for Mathematical Modeling ICMM is a centre for research in mathematical modelling, applicable within a number of different subjects and fields. Since 2000, the research group has a…
Stochastic Analysis and Stochastic Processes The researchers of this group focus on analytical and numerical aspects of solutions to stochastic differential equations (SDE’s and SPDE’s) and stochastic …
Konferens International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 11-14, 2018. Arrival June 10, departure June 15.
LSAA2018 – Stochastic Analysis and Applications Welcome to the sixth Linnaeus University Workshop in Stochastic Analysis and Applications to be held in Växjö, Sweden, 6-8 June 2018.
Foundations of Quantum Mechanics and Technology (FQMT) International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 12-15, 2017. Arrival June 11,…
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- Josef, Karl-Olof Lindahl Associate Professor
- Ekaterina Yurova Axelsson
- Patrik Wahlberg Associate Professor
- Jonas Nordqvist Doctoral student
- Christian Engström Senior lecturer
- Andrei Khrennikov Professor, Subject Representative
- Human decision making can be modelled using quantum physics News
- New findings will be presented at conference in quantum theory in Växjö News
Project: Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) Quantum Information Access and Retrieval Theory (QUARTZ) is a project that aims to educate early stage researchers to adopt a novel, th…
Waves, Signals and Systems The research in waves, signals and systems deals primarily with acoustic and electromagnetic direct and inverse problems, with engineering and industrial applications.
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
- Sofia Eriksson Senior lecturer