Results 37-52 of 52
- Åke Hagström professor emeritus
- Microorganisms - Extreme survivors News
- Elin Lindehoff receives environmental award for her Baltic Sea work News
- Catherine Legrand Professor, pro-vice-chancellor
- Michael Lindberg Professor
- Domenico Simone Postdoctoral Fellow
Project: Why do animals in the Baltic Sea display symptoms of starvation when there is plenty of food?
Project: Wetlands, Algae, Biogas (WAB) The project examines the possibility of producing biogas using macroalgae and beach cast.
Evolutionary Ecology The overriding aim of evolutionary ecology research is to enhance our knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of genetic, functional, ecological and evolutionary mechanisms tha…
Marine microbiology The research group Marine microbiology carries out research on the biodiversity, ecology, physiology, genomics and genetics of marine bacteria.
Marine phytoplankton ecology and applications Our research team works within the complex and fascinating world of phytoplankton, and studies the role of bio- and chemical interactions among marine micr…
Subject guides In your subject guide you will find a selection of databases and other information resources within your subject. It also contains videos and links to other texts that can help you searc…
Project: Focusing on Temperature and Salinity Changes in Cyanobacteria Rising water temperatures, due to global warming, has been suggested to be beneficial for phytoplankton, especially cyanobacteria,…
- Fungi are key players of the deep biosphere News
- Jarone Pinhassi elected member of The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences News
- Karin Holmfeldt is awarded a scholarship from King Carl XVI Gustaf 50th Anniversary Fund News