Results 1-18 of 19
Ecochange: Ecosystem dynamics in the Baltic Sea in a changing climate perspective Ecochange is a research programme, which intends to estimate and predict the climate change responses of the Baltic Sea…
- Cecilia Malmqvist Senior Lecturer
- Christer Foghagen Lecturer
- Hans Andrén Senior lecturer
- Marie-Jose Gaillard-Lemdahl Professor
Marine microbiology The research group Marine microbiology carries out research on the biodiversity, ecology, physiology, genomics and genetics of marine bacteria.
Forestry and Wood In the Forestry and Wood field of research we are engaged in the entire chain, from forest to finished product, and with the development of new wood products for construction and furn…
Project: Closing the Life Cycle of Landfills Landfill Mining in the Baltic Sea Region for the future.
- Anna Jensen Associate professor
Palaeoecology, Environment And ClimatE (PEACE) Our research focuses on understanding past short- to long-term interactions between the environment, human activities and climate. This is necessary to ex…
Project: Total carbon balance of Swedish forestry sector: Evaluate guidelines for climate roadmap 2050 This project will result in a description of the baseline of the total carbon balance of the Swedi…
Project: Wetlands, Algae, Biogas (WAB) The project examines the possibility of producing biogas using macroalgae and beach cast.
- Ann-Charlotte Larsson Professor, Deputy Vice-chancellor, responsible for the fields of internationalisation and innovation
- Bengt Nilsson Senior Lecturer, Deputy Head of Department
- Erika Olofsson Senior lecturer
- Bishnu Chandra Poudel Associate senior lecturer
- Johan Bergh Professor
- Jørgen Bruhn Professor