Results 1-18 of 71
- A successful first year for the mentor programme News
Algoland: Biological Solutions to Clean Air and Clean Water The Algoland project finds sustainable solutions to societal challenges. With Linnaeus University at its core, Algoland encompasses a communi…
- Anita Hall Assistant Administrative director
- Anna Höglund Senior lecturer
- Big Data means many possibilities to collaborate with industry News
Career Day: the Future of the Welfare Employers and students meet under creative forms on our Career Day - the future of the welfare of October 10, 2017!
Centre for School Development (CSU) The Centre for School Development is responsible for carrying out commissions in education, research and collaboration aimed at the school's sphere of activities.
- Clara Alfsdotter will carry out research on human decomposition News
Collaborate with us We are convinced that having an open university that has close collaborations with the surrounding society is something that is good for everyone. Therefore, we are very happy to co…
Collaboration projects and networks Linnaeus University takes part in many different networks and projects. Some of them we run ourselves, while in others we participate as a collaboration partner.
Collaboration with companies During your studies, you have plenty of opportunities to collaborate with the trade and industry and different organisations – through, for instance, mentorship programmes,…
Collaboration with researchers Companies and organisations are very welcome to contact Linnaeus University with questions concerning collaboration with our researchers.
Collaboration with students There are many opportunities at Linnaeus University to enter into cooperative initiatives involving students, for instance in the form of work placements/internships, indepe…
- Continued trust in unique graduate school in archaeology News
- Cross-border scholarship on Northeast India-Burma-Yunnan relations and interaction News
- Desirée Fristedt Lecturer
Ecological chemistry group The research subject of the Ecological chemistry group is to study how insects communicate by chemical signaling.