Results 1-14 of 14
- Mauro Caporuscio Senior lecturer
- Narges Khakpour Senior lecturer
- Diego Perez Palacin Senior lecturer
- Charilaos Skandylas Doctoral student
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) The CPS research group is responsible for research, teaching, and outreach activities in the field of Cyber-Physical Systems.
Project: Software Technology for Self-Adaptive Systems The purpose of this project is to increase the engineering efficiency of self-adaptive systems. The development, maintenance and operation of such…
- Subrat Sahoo combines research at Linnaeus University and ABB with funding from Vinnova News
Project: Provably Secure Self-Protecting Systems (PROSSES) The PROSSES project will result in techniques and tools to create a protecting layer for software systems against attacks from the Internet.
- Anders Haggren Lecturer
- With industry collaboration in focus News
- Diego’s research will make self-adaptive systems more trustworthy News
- Ola Flygt Lecturer
- Francesco Flammini Senior lecturer
- Mirko D' Angelo Doctoral student