Results 73-90 of 103
- Catherine Legrand Professor
- +46 480-44 73 09
- +46 70-438 06 18
Linnaeus University Centre for Ecology and Evolution in Microbial model Systems (EEMiS) EEMiS is a centre for research excellence studying ecological and evolutionary interactions from land to sea.
Marine microbiology The research group Marine microbiology carries out research on the biodiversity, ecology, physiology, genomics and genetics of marine bacteria.
Marine phytoplankton ecology and applications (MPEA) Our research team works within the complex and fascinating world of phytoplankton, and studies the role of bio- and chemical interactions among…
Linnaeus Microbial Observatory (LMO) The Linnaeus Microbial Observatory (LMO) is a time-series station in the Baltic Sea Proper and the core of many research projects in microbial oceanography at…
Algoland - Algal Solutions for Air, Water, Industry and Society Our research group studies the capacity of microalgae to purify air and water, produce energy and biomass and contribute to sustainable…
- Hanna’s road to the rodents in the Kalahari Desert News
- Åke Hagström professor emeritus
- Avian influenza in Bangladesh: the role of migratory birds in the transmission of disease News
- Bacteria genes help researchers keep track of human environmental impact in oceans News
- Stressed bacteria struggle to adapt to temperature changes News
- Climate change has increased diversity of butterflies in Sweden and Finland - could have major consequences for ecosystems News
- Leading research within ecology and evolution News
- Being different makes all the difference in an ever changing world! News
- Markus Franzén Senior lecturer
- +46 480-44 62 97
- Samuel Hylander Associate professor
- +46 480-44 73 15
Project: Allelobact The goal of the project is to identify specific mechanisms of action involving allelochemicals in bacterial-algal interactions to understand their role in harmful algal bloom (HAB)…
Project: Wetlands, Algae, Biogas (WAB) The project examines the possibility of producing biogas using macroalgae and beach cast.