Results 73-87 of 87
Project: Alleviation or obstruction? Teachers, teaching assistants and negotiations on professional domains In this project, we will study the initiatives taken in Swedish schools to relieve the pressu…
Studies in Curriculum, Teaching and Evaluation (SITE) The Linnaeus-SITE research group incorporates longstanding and inter-related strands of inquiry within the field Pedagogy and Educational Science.
Project: Local authorities – Independent Policy Players in Education Reforms? Project members: Ninni Wahlström, Daniel SundbergFunding Organization: IFAU Time frame: 2016-2017Subject:&nb…
Project: The Makings of a Mathematics Teacher In this project, we investigate the development of mathematics teachers' professional identities before and in the first few years after their graduation.
Project: Politics of belonging: Promoting children’s inclusion in educational settings across borders This multidisciplinary research project aims to promote children’s inclusion in educational setting…
Project: Just assessment in school – pupils' conceptions in Sweden and Germany Project members: Bettina Vogt Timeframe: 2011-2016 Faculty/Department: Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of…
Project: School as a protection factor The aim of this project is to identify and analyse achievements, obstacles, collaboration, and identities in senior high school work with students who use alcohol…
Project: Crossroads – two longidudinal studies of choices and values in teachers' work trajectories How do teachers retain their commitment and ideals in the profession over time? What crossroads are t…
- Baltic border authorities construct identity from the image of enmity News
- New visiting professor focuses on curriculum studies News
- Collaboration, inclusion and trust are important pillars for successful adolescent care News
- Last year's new professors lecture about their research News
- Stories from survivors of the Bosnian war News
- Threats from outside frighten Europeans News
- Johan Malmqvist Visiting senior lecturer