Results 1-13 of 13
English Today there are more people using English as a second or foreign language than as their native language. In our courses students improve their skills in the English language in studies of…
Project: Nostalgia in Contemporary European Culture (NCIC) In the project we explore the centrality of nostalgia to a wide range of contemporary cultural practices.
- Johan Höglund Professor
- Niklas Salmose Senior lecturer
- Doctoral students within subjects linked to colonial and postcolonial studies News
Project: Kashmir from the Margins: Violence, Identity and Memory in Conflicted Spaces In this research project, I study emerging literature written in English from a conflicted space, Kashmir and how…
Project: Communication across Media Borders The Limitations and Possibilities of Transmediation
- Wind in the sails of new professor’s research on popular culture News
- Anne Holm Senior lecturer
- Anna Greek Senior Lecturer, Head of department
- Per Sivefors Associate Professor
Project: Transmediating the anthropocene The world faces an immense challenge and threat which has been given different names - climate change, global warming, the Anthropocene - but are essentially…
Project: Narratives of Empire In this project we study how postcolonial and decolonial ideas are conveyed in popular culture.