Results 1-15 of 15
- Anna Greek Senior Lecturer, Head of department
- Anne Holm Senior lecturer
Project: Communication across Media Borders: The Limitations and Possibilities of Transmediation The project investigates how meaning is changed – corrupted or enhanced – when travelling among…
- Doctoral students within subjects linked to colonial and postcolonial studies News
English Today there are more people using English as a second or foreign language than as their native language. In our courses students improve their skills in the English language in studies of…
- Johan Höglund Professor
- Last year's new professors lecture about their research News
- Niklas Salmose Associate Professor
- Per Sivefors Associate Professor
Project: Kashmir from the Margins: Violence, Identity and Memory in Conflicted Spaces In this research project, I study emerging literature written in English from a conflicted space, Kashmir and how…
Project: Narratives of Empire In this project we study how postcolonial and decolonial ideas are conveyed in popular culture.
Project: Nostalgia in Contemporary European Culture (NCIC) In the project we explore the centrality of nostalgia to a wide range of contemporary cultural practices.
Project: Transmediating the anthropocene Project members: Jørgen Bruhn (coordinator), Liviu Lutas, Corina Löwe, Anna Sofia Rossholm, Niklas Salmose, Emma Tornborg and Anette Almgreen White About the…
- The research centre Concurrences sheds light on the Covid-19 pandemic News
- Wind in the sails of new professor’s research on popular culture News