Results 1-15 of 15
Project: What do teachers do (to promote students’ learning) – methods in the name of science
Project: Problem solving as starting point for mathematics in preschool class The aim of this project is to investigate if and how problem solving can be a starting point for the teaching of mathematic…
- Lucian Olteanu Senior lecturer, promoted lecturer
- Helena Grundén Doctoral student
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
- Constanta Olteanu Professor
- Hanna Palmér Associate Professor
- Jeppe Skott Professor, subject representative
- Helena Roos Lecturer
- Oduor Olande Senior lecturer
- Torsten Lindström Professor
Mathematics Education In the Mathematics Education research group we conduct both theoretical and applied research. The group participates in national and international collaboration with researchers a…
Project: The Makings of a Mathematics Teacher In this project, we investigate the development of mathematics teachers' professional identities before and in the first few years after their graduation.
- Andreas Ebbelind Lecturer