Results 1-16 of 16
Project: What do teachers do (to promote students’ learning) – methods in the name of science
Mathematics Education In the Mathematics Education research group we conduct both theoretical and applied research. The group participates in national and international collaboration with researchers…
Project: Problem solving as starting point for mathematics in preschool class The aim of this project is to investigate if and how problem solving can be a starting point for the teaching of…
Third-cycle (doctoral) programme in mathematics education Curious to do research in the subject of mathematics education? We offer opportunities for research for doctoral students.
Project: The Makings of a Mathematics Teacher In this project, we investigate the development of mathematics teachers' professional identities before and in the first few years after their graduation.
- Oduor Olande Senior lecturer
- Hanna Palmér Associate Professor
- Andreas Ebbelind Lecturer
- Lucian Olteanu Senior lecturer, promoted lecturer
- Constanta Olteanu Professor
- Torsten Lindström Professor
- Jeppe Skott Professor, subject representative
- Helena Roos Senior lecturer
- Helena Grundén Doctoral student