Results 91-98 of 98
- Peter Karlsudd Professor
Studies in Curriculum, Teaching and Evaluation (SITE) The Linnaeus-SITE research group incorporates longstanding and inter-related strands of inquiry within the field Pedagogy and Educational Science.
- Evelina Möllenborg Doctoral student
- Henrik Hegender Senior Lecturer
- Kristina Henriksson Senior lecturer, promoted lecturer
Project: The Makings of a Mathematics Teacher In this project, we investigate the development of mathematics teachers' professional identities before and in the first few years after their graduation.
- Maria Hedlin Associate Professor
- Margareta Ekberg Senior lecturer