Results 19-36 of 69
- Indian students learn more about sustainable management at Linnaeus University News
Project: SciChallenge Using digital technologies and social media, the SciChallenge project will create a competition to engage more young people in Europe in the areas of natural science, technology a…
- Whokko Schirén Research engineer
Apply for courses Apply for courses in web and mobile development and agile product development below.
Forestry and Wood Technology We carry out education and research within a broad scientific field, from forest to finished product and development of new wood products for construction and housing.
- Nils Fagerberg Doctoral student
- Reza Hosseinpourpia Postdoctoral research fellow
Bioresource Technology Bioresource Technology is the umbrella term for the university's research in the fields of bioenergy, biotechnology, combustion engineering, chemical engineering and process tech…
Research at the faculty of technology At the faculty of technology we do research within a large number of fields. Here you'll find those of our research groups that have web sites in English.
Education at the Faculty of Technology Technical training results in future job! The better network you establish during your studies, the better your chances of landing a job after completing your stu…
- Sara Florisson Doctoral student
Sustainable Built Environment Research Within sustainable built environment, we conduct cutting-edge research linked to sustainable development, especially system analysis studies of bioenergy, buildin…
Centre for Cost-effective Industrial Asset Management Centre for Cost-effective Industrial Asset Management is a research group that does research within the field of cost-efficient maintenance techniq…
- Boel Holmstedt Adjunct teacher
- Samuel Palmblad Adjunct teacher
- Jonaz Nilsson Laboratory engineer
- Cecilia Malmqvist Senior Lecturer
- Ann-Charlotte Larsson Professor, Deputy Vice-chancellor, responsible for the fields of internationalisation and innovation