Results 1-18 of 138
- Rani’s thesis helps us understand the making of decision processes News
- The douglas fir could replace the Norway spruce we now have in Sweden as the climate changes News
- Students from Linnaeus University visit local energy companies News
- Big Data means many possibilities to collaborate with industry News
- New findings will be presented at conference in quantum theory in Växjö News
- New smartphone app aims to increase public engagement in local issues News
- Indian students learn more about sustainable management at Linnaeus University News
- Yuanyuan’s research can be applied to things we don’t even know exist News
- Festive and grand closing ceremonies for 1-year and 2-year master students News
- World-famous physicist attends quantum conference News
Project: Total carbon balance of Swedish forestry sector: Evaluate guidelines for climate roadmap 2050 This project will result in a description of the baseline of the total carbon balance of the Swedi…
Project: Utilisation of renewable biomass and waste materials for production of environmental-friendly, bio-based composites The aim of this project is the development and testing of environmental-frie…
Project: Visualizing quantified self data using avatars The purpose of the project is to explore creative ways to visualize Quantified Self data, aggregated from social media and Internet of Things ser…
Konferens International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 11-14, 2018. Arrival June 10, departure June 15.
National conference in economics, October 4–5, 2018 Welcome to National conference in economics, arranged at Linnaeus University in Växjö October 4–5, 2018.
Foundations of Quantum Mechanics and Technology (FQMT) International conference devoted to quantum theory, experiment and technology at Linnaeus University in Växjö, June 12-15, 2017. Arrival June 11,…
"Hiring Discrimination: Measures, Moderators and Mechanisms" - 3rd Conference on Labour Discrimination, Växjö, August 23-24, 2017 The 3rd Conference on "Labour Discrimination", will take place at the L…
Academic support Here you will find information about the library's educational services, self-help guides in information retrieval, academic writing, oral presentations and study skills.