Article in journal (Refereed)
- Lederman, J., Svensson, A., Rantala, A. (2018). Absence of evidence-based and person-centred guidelines in the Swedish Emergency Medical Services - a patient safety issue?. International Emergency Nursing. 38. 56-58.
- Svensson, A., Almerud Österberg, S., Fridlund, B., Stening, K., Elmqvist, C. (2018). Firefighters as First Incident Persons : breaking the chain of events and becoming a new link in the chain of survival. International Journal of Emergency Services. 7. 120-133.
- Svensson, A., Fridlund, B., Wångmar, E., Elmqvist, C. (2016). Home healthcare nurses’ experiences of being on stand by as a first responder in a ‘While Waiting For the Ambulance’ assignment. Nordic journal of nursing research. 36. 184-191.
- Svensson, A., Fridlund, B. (2008). Experiences of and actions towards worries among ambulance nurses in their professional life : a critical incident study. International Emergency Nursing. 16. 35-42.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Herault, R.C., Lincke, A., Milrad, M., Forsgärde, E., Elmqvist, C., et al. (2018). Design and Evaluation of a 360 Degrees Interactive Video System to Support Collaborative Training for Nursing Students in Patient Trauma Treatment. 26TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON COMPUTERS IN EDUCATION (ICCE 2018). 298-303.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Svensson, A., Rantala, A., Lerderman, J. (2016). Pre-hospital assessments and patient safety : An important area of research. PreHospen Conference 2016, 7th PreHospen Conference in Prehospital Emergency Care, 10-11 March.
- Svensson, A. (2015). Home healthcare nurses' experiences of conducting WWFA (while waiting for the ambulance) together with the firefighters : an interprofessional collaboration. Dilemmas - organizing, designing and managing. 10-11 September, 2015.
Chapter in book (Other academic)
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
Article, book review (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Berntsson, T., Axelsson, C., Bremer, A., Bång, A., Claesson, A., et al. (2013). Inget händer trots kända brister inom ambulanssjukvården. Svenska Dagbladet. Schibsted Forlag. 19 maj.