Article in journal (Refereed)
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Ebbelind, A. (2015). We think so, me and my mother : Considering external participation inside teacher education. Views and Beliefs in Mathematics Education : Results of the 19th MAVI Conference. 109-120.
- Ebbelind, A. (2015). Systemic functional Linguistics as methodological tool when researching Patterns of Participation. Proceedings of the Ninth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education : CERME 9 - Ninth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education, Feb 2015, Prague, Czech Republic. 3185-3191.
- Palmér, H., Ebbelind, A. (2013). What is possible to learn? : Using ipads in teaching mathematics in preschool. Proceedings of the 37th Conference of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education. : Mathematics learning across the life span.. 425-432.
- Ebbelind, A. (2013). Disentangle a Student Teacher's Participation during Teacher Education. Eighth Congress of European Research in Mathematics Education (CERME).
- Ebbelind, A. (2012). Analysing the Discourse of Teacher Training. .
- Ebbelind, A., Roos, H., Nilsson, P. (2012). Learning fractions : transformations between representations from a social semiotic perspective of multimodality. Proceedings of Norma 11 : The Sixth Nordic Conference on Mathematics Education. 217-226.
Chapter in book (Other academic)
Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))