Andreas Eklund is Ph.D. student at School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University.
He teaches in marketing courses such as sensory marketing and research methods for marketers at Bachelor's and Master's level, and supervises bachelor theses in marketing.
His current research explores how the automotive industry considers sensory marketing from a branding perspective. His research interests are related to the emerging research field sensory marketing, in particular branding and consumer behavior.
He is a Ph.D. student representative in the Committee for Internationalisation at Linnaeus University. The Committee for Internationalisation is a strategic think tank and academic steering group for goals at the University related to internationalisation.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Helmefalk, M., Eklund, A. (2018). Fun and function? : The impact of experiential learning styles on hedonic and utilitarian values in classrooms. Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies in Education. 7. 1-18.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Eklund, A., Helmefalk, M. (2019). Brand experience and brand image : the mediating impact of brand passion and brand image in the context of car brands. .
- Eklund, A., Helmefalk, M. (2017). Visual-Tactile Multisensory Interplay : Literature Review and Research Directions. Proceedings of the 12th Global Brand Conference of the Academy of Marketing. 179-191.
- Helmefalk, M., Eklund, A., Hultén, B. (2016). The impact of olfactory congruent cues on consumer approach behavior. Presented at 45th European Marketing Academy (EMAC): Marketing in the age of data, Oslo, Norway, May 24-27, 2016.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
- Eklund, A., Helmefalk, M. (2018). Seeing through touch : a conceptual framework of visual-tactile interplay. Journal of Product & Brand Management. Emerald Group Publishing Limited. 27. 498-513.
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Eklund, A. (2019). Harmonising value in a car’s interior using sensory marketing as a lens. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 280.