Article in journal (Refereed)
- Grundén, H. (2020). Planning in mathematics teaching : a varied, emotional process influenced by others. LUMAT : Luonnontieteiden, matematiikan ja teknologian opetuksen tutkimus ja käytäntö. 8. 67-88.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Grundén, H. (2019). Beyond the immediate : illuminating the complexity of planning in mathematics teaching. Proceedings of the Eleventh Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education (CERME11). 3630-3637.
- Grundén, H. (2019). Tensions between representations and assumptions in mathematics teaching. Proceedings of the Tenth International Mathematics Education and Society Conference : 10th International Conference, Hyderabad, India, Jan 28th-Feb 2nd, 2019.
- Grundén, H. (2017). Diversity in meanings as an issue in research interviews. Mathematics Education and Life at Times of Crises : Proceedings of the 9th International Conference of Mathematics Education and Society. 503-512.
- Grundén, H. (2017). Practice of planning in mathematics teaching : meaning and relations. Proceedings of the Tenth Congress of the European Society for Research in Mathematics Education, (CERME10), February 1-5, 2017. 3065-3072.
- Grundén, H. (2017). Educational planning in mathematics as a part of macro-sociological structures. ICT in mathematics education: the future and the realities : Proceedings of MADIF 10 The tenth research seminar of the Swedish Society for Research in Mathematics Education Karlstad, January 26–27, 2016. 149-149.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Grundén, H. (2020). Mathematics teaching through the lens of planning : actors, structures, and power. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 106.