My research groups
Knowledge Platform: Sustainable co-creation – through interdisciplinary solutions Sustainable co-creation – through interdisciplinary solutions produces sustainable interdisciplinary knowledge in…
Supply Chain Studies Logistics is the science of efficient material flow within and between companies. Largely, it is about getting goods delivered on time, to the right location, at the right price.…
Article in journal (Refereed)
Kordestani, A., Sattari, S., Peighambari, K., Oghazi, P. (2017). Exclude me not : the untold story of immigrant entrepreneurs in Sweden. Sustainability. 9 (9). 1-22.
Kordestani, A., Peighambari, K., Foster, T. (2015). Emerging trends in sustainability research : a look back as we begin to look forward. International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development (IJESD). 14 (2). 154-169.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Sattari, S., Peighambari, K., Kordestani, A. (2017). Understanding consumers’ perception of sustainable consumption : a ZMET approach. Back to the Future: Using Marketing Basics to Provide Customer Value : Proceedings of the 2017 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. 531-538.
- Kordestani, A., Sattari, S., Peighambari, K. (2016). Exclude-Me-Not : Inclusion of Minority-Owned Suppliers in Swedish Public Procurement. .
- Sattari, S., Foster, T., Peighambari, K., Kordestani, A. (2015). Preferences of young news consumers : a conjoint analysis. Ideas in Marketing : Finding the New and Polishing the Old. 595-598.
- Sattari, S., Kordestani, A., Peighambari, K. (2015). Stakeholders Engagement and Readability of Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting : A Study of Most Sustainable Firms. Proceedings of the 40th Annual Macromarketing Conference, Chicago, Illinois, June 25 – 28, 2015 : Marketing as Provisioning Technology: Integrating Perspectives on Solutions for Sustainability, Prosperity, and Social Justice. 684-684.
- Kordestani, A., Amini, M., Salehi-Sangari, E. (2015). Environmentally and Socially Responsible Buyer Supplier Relationship Management. Ideas in Marketing: Finding the New and Polishing the Old : Proceedings of the 2013 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. 445-446.
- Kordestani, A., Limayem, M., Salehi-Sangari, E., Blomgren, H., Afsharipour, A. (2015). Why a few Social Networking Sites Succeed While Many Fail. The Sustainable Global Marketplace : Proceedings of the 2011 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. 283-285.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Sattari, S., Kordestani, A., Peighambari, K., Oghazi, P. (2019). Embracing sustainability through corporate communication : an international case of CSR disclosure. Socially responsible international business : critical issues and the way forward. Edward Elgar Publishing. 484-505.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
Peighambari, K., Sattari, S., Kordestani, A., Oghazi, P. (2016). Consumer Behavior Research : A Synthesis of the Recent Literature. SAGE Open. Sage Publications. 6 (2).
Conference paper (Other academic)
Report (Other academic)
- Lindell, L., Dziadkiewicz, A., Sattari, S., Dmitrzak, M., Kulczycka, J., et al. (2019). Journey to the destination: a circular tourism economy : a training program for the hospitality industry to facilitate a transition towards increased circularity in the South Baltic Region. Växjö/Kalmar, Linnaeus University. 485.
Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Manniche, J., Topsø Larsen, K., Brandt Broegaard, R., Holland, E., Dziadkiewicz, A., et al. (2017). Destination: A circular tourism economy : a handbook for transitioning toward a circular economy within the tourism and hospitality sectors in the South Baltic Region. Denmark, Centre for Regional and Tourism Research.