Book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Manniche, J., Topsø Larsen, K., Brandt Broegaard, R., Holland, E., Dziadkiewicz, A., et al. (2017). Destination: A circular tourism economy : a handbook for transitioning toward a circular economy within the tourism and hospitality sectors in the South Baltic Region. Denmark, Centre for Regional and Tourism Research.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Kordestani, A., Sattari, S., Peighambari, K., Oghazi, P. (2017). Exclude me not : the untold story of immigrant entrepreneurs in Sweden. Sustainability. 9. 1-22.
- Kordestani, A., Peighambari, K., Foster, T. (2015). Emerging trends in sustainability research : a look back as we begin to look forward. International Journal of Environment and Sustainable Development (IJESD). 14. 154-169.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Sattari, S., Peighambari, K., Kordestani, A. (2017). Understanding consumers’ perception of sustainable consumption : a ZMET approach. Back to the Future: Using Marketing Basics to Provide Customer Value : Proceedings of the 2017 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. 531-538.
- Kordestani, A., Sattari, S., Peighambari, K. (2016). Exclude-Me-Not : Inclusion of Minority-Owned Suppliers in Swedish Public Procurement. .
- Sattari, S., Foster, T., Peighambari, K., Kordestani, A. (2015). Preferences of young news consumers : a conjoint analysis. Ideas in Marketing : Finding the New and Polishing the Old. 595-598.
- Sattari, S., Kordestani, A., Peighambari, K. (2015). Stakeholders Engagement and Readability of Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting : A Study of Most Sustainable Firms. Proceedings of the 40th Annual Macromarketing Conference, Chicago, Illinois, June 25 – 28, 2015 : Marketing as Provisioning Technology: Integrating Perspectives on Solutions for Sustainability, Prosperity, and Social Justice. 684-684.
- Kordestani, A., Amini, M., Salehi-Sangari, E. (2015). Environmentally and Socially Responsible Buyer Supplier Relationship Management. Ideas in Marketing: Finding the New and Polishing the Old : Proceedings of the 2013 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. 445-446.
- Kordestani, A., Limayem, M., Salehi-Sangari, E., Blomgren, H., Afsharipour, A. (2015). Why a few Social Networking Sites Succeed While Many Fail. The Sustainable Global Marketplace : Proceedings of the 2011 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference. 283-285.
Conference paper (Other academic)