Article in journal (Refereed)
- Ibrahim, M.A., Hogland, W., Appel, G., Lönnermark, A., Persson, H. (2015). Combustion Characteristics of Municipal Solid Waste Bales. Fire technology. 5. 109-127.
- Ibrahim, M.A., Alriksson, S., Sultana, N., Hogland, W. (2014). Perception of fire-risk at temporary storage sites of organic materials, waste fuels and recyclables. International Journal of Environment and Waste Management. 165-180.
- Ibrahim, M.A., Hogland, W. (2014). Organizing preliminary storage sites of organic material, waste fuels and recyclables and their separating distance from populated areas. Journal of Material Cycles and Waste Management. 16. 270-281.
- Ibrahim, M.A., Alriksson, S., Kaczala, F., Hogland, W. (2013). Fires at storage sites of organic materials, waste fuels and recyclables. Waste Management & Research. 31. 937-945.
- Ibrahim, M.A., Göransson, G., Kaczala, F., Hogland, W., Marques, M. (2013). Characterization of municipal solid waste temporary storage sites : Risks posed to surrounding areas as a consequence of fire incidents. Waste Management. 33. 2296-2306.
- Javed, M.T., Ahmed, Z., Ibrahim, M.A., Irfan, N. (2008). A comparative kinetic study of SNCR process using ammonia. Brazilian journal of chemical engineering. 25. 109-117.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Ibrahim, M.A., Laohaprapanon, S., Rupar-Gadd, K., Wiman, B.L., Hogland, W. (2015). Mitigating the emissions released from spontaneous fires at biomass storages : A footstep towards sustainability. 23rd European Biomass Conference and Exhibition, Vienna, Austria, 1-4 June 2015. 1550-1557.
- Ibrahim, M.A., Hogland, W. (2013). Risk of Fires in Temporary Storages of Organic Materials and Waste Fuels: Lessons Learn in Past, Present and Future Perspectives. 8th International Technical Conference on Solid Waste (Jornadas Técnicas Internacionais de Resíduos - JTIR) : Waste Management for Resource Sustainability, July 16 – 18, 2013, Lisbon Portugal..
- Ibrahim, M.A., Hogland, W., Elmberg, E., Lönnermark, A., Persson, H., et al. (2010). Storage Techniques for Municipal Solid Waste, Frequency of Fires, and Their Related Emissions. Proceedings of Venice 2010 - The Third International Symposium on Energy from Biomass and Waste, Venice, Italy, 8-11 November, 2010. 1-15.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Sultana, N., Ibrahim, M.A., Hogland, W. (2012). Web usability evaluation to promote public responsibility for municipal waste and resource efficiency. PROCEEDINGS LINNAEUS ECO-TECH 2012, INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGIES FOR WASTE AND WASTEWATER TREATMENT REMEDIATION EMISSIONS RELATED TO CLIMATE ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMIC EFFECTS : The Eighth International Conference on the Establishment of Cooperation between Companies and Institutions in the Nordic Countries, the Baltic Sea Region, and the World.
- Ibrahim, M.A., Hogland, W., Elmberg, E., Lönnermark, A., Persson, H. (2010). Fires due to selfignition in (MSWS) municipal solid waste storages. Proceedings Linnaeus Eco-Tech' 10 : : international conference on natural sciences and technologies for waste and wastewater treatment remediation emissions related to climate environmental and economic effects. 734-744.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
Conference paper (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))