Conference paper (Refereed)
- Golshan, B., Elm, P., Mirijamdotter, A. (2019). Methodological Inefficiencies for Investigating Digital Strategy : Application of Appreciative Systems Models for Longitudinal Studies. The OR Society Annual Conference OR61, 3-5 September 2019, Sibson Building, Kent University : Conference Handbook. 157-158.
- Golshan, B., Elm, P., Mirijamdotter, A. (2018). Digital Capability for Practice : Implications of Appreciative Systems Model on Analysing Organisational Strategies. OR60 Annual Conference, 11-13 Sept. 2018, Lancaster University. 215-215.
- Golshan, B., Kurti, E. (2017). Pedagogical dilemmas in the simultaneous education. Dilemmas 2015 Papers from the 18th Annual International Conference Dilemmas for Human Services: Organizing, Designing and Managing.
- Golshan, B., Haftor, D. (2015). Research Proposal : Business-to-Business IT Capabilities as Conditioner of Business Model Reconfiguration. Proceedings of the 9th European Conference on IS Management and Evaluation (ECIME 2015). 297-299.
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Golshan, B. (2018). Digital Capability and Business Model Reconfiguration : a co-evolutionary perspective. Licentiate Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 122.