Article in journal (Refereed)
- Schildmeijer, K., Wallerstedt, B., Ekstedt, M. (2019). Healthcare professionals' perceptions of risk when care is given in patients' homes. Home Healthcare Now. 37. 97-105.
- Wallerstedt, B., Benzein, E., Schildmeijer, K., Sandgren, A. (2019). What is palliative care? : Perceptions of healthcare professionals. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 33. 77-84.
- Alftberg, Å., Ahlström, G., Nilsen, P., Behm, L., Sandgren, A., et al. (2018). Conversations about Death and Dying with Older People : An Ethnographic Study in Nursing Homes. Healthcare. 6.
- Ahlström, G., Nilsen, P., Benzein, E., Behm, L., Wallerstedt, B., et al. (2018). Implementation of knowledge-based palliative care in nursing homes and pre-post post evaluation by cross-over design : a study protocol. BMC Palliative Care. 17.
- Nilsen, P., Wallerstedt, B., Behm, L., Ahlstroem, G. (2018). Towards evidence-based palliative care in nursing homes in Sweden : a qualitative study informed by the organizational readiness to change theory. Implementation Science. 13.
- Wallerstedt, B., Behm, L., Alftberg, Å., Sandgren, A., Benzein, E., et al. (2018). Striking a Balance : A Qualitative Study of Next of Kin Participation in the Care of Older Persons in Nursing Homes in Sweden. Healthcare. 6.
- Wallerstedt, B., Andershed, B., Benzein, E. (2014). Family members´caregiving situation in palliative home care when sitting service is received : the understanding of multiple realities. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care. 12. 425-437.
- Wallerstedt, B., Sahlberg Blom, E., Benzein, E., Andershed, B. (2012). Identification and documentation of persons being in palliative phase regardless of age, diagnosis and places of care, and their use of a sitting service at the end of life. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 26. 561-568.
- Wallerstedt, B., Benzein, E., Andershed, B. (2011). Sharing living and dying : A balancing act between vulnerability and a sense of security. Enrolled nurses’ experiences of working in the sitting service for dying patients at homesafety.. Palliative & Supportive Care. 9. 295-303.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Wallerstedt, B., Schildmeijer, K., Benzein, E., Sandgren, A. (2017). Supporting QoL versus "having nothing more to do" : staff´s perceptions of palliative care. Presented at the 15th World Congress of the European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC), Madrid, Spain, May 18-20, 2017.