My research groups
Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) The CPS research group is responsible for research, teaching, and outreach activities in the field of Cyber-Physical Systems.
Engineering Resilient Systems (EReS) The Engineering Resilient Systems (EReS) Research Lab conducts research in the area of system resilience. It focuses on investigating (and experimenting with)…
Smart Industry Group Smart Industry Group (SIG) is an interdisciplinary research group featuring expertise from computer science and mechanical engineering. SIG's focus is making production and…
My completed research projects
Article in journal (Refereed)
Skandylas, C., Khakpour, N. (2021). Design and Implementation of Self-Protecting Systems : A Formal Approach. Future generations computer systems. 115. 421-437.
Skandylas, C., Khakpour, N., Andersson, J. (2020). AT-DIFC + : Toward Adaptive and Trust-Aware Decentralized Information Flow Control. ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems. 15 (4).
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Skandylas, C. (2021). Design and analysis of self-protection : Adaptive security for software-intensive systems. Companion Proceedings of the 15th European Conference on Software Architecture : ECSA 2021 Companion VolumeVirtual (originally: Växjö, Sweden), 13-17 September, 2021..
- Skandylas, C., Zhou, L., Khakpour, N., Roe, S. (2021). Security Risk Analysis of Multi-Stage Attacks Based on Data Criticality. The 2nd International Workshop on Engineering and Cybersecurity of Critical Systems (EnCyCriS 2021), June 3th, 2021. 13-20.
- Skandylas, C., Khakpour, N., Andersson, J. (2020). Adaptive Trust-Aware Decentralized Information Flow Control. 2020 IEEE International Conference on Autonomic Computing and Self-Organizing Systems (ACSOS) : Virtual Conference 17-21 August 2020. 92-101.
- Khakpour, N., Skandylas, C., Goran, S.N., Weyns, D. (2019). Towards secure architecture-based adaptations. 2019 IEEE/ACM 14th International Symposium on Software Engineering for Adaptive and Self-Managing Systems (SEAMS). 114-125.
- Khakpour, N., Skandylas, C. (2018). Synthesis of a Permissive Security Monitor. Computer Security - 23rd European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, ESORICS 2018, Barcelona, Spain, September 3-7, 2018, Proceedings, Part I. 48-65.
Report (Other academic)
Licentiate thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Skandylas, C. (2020). Design and Analysis of Self-protection : Adaptive Security for Software-Intensive Systems. Licentiate Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 122.