Article in journal (Refereed)
- Hosseinpourpia, R., Adamopoulos, S., Parsland, C. (2019). Utilization of different tall oils for improving the water resistance of cellulosic fibers. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. 136.
- Parsland, C., Larsson, A., Benito, P., Fornasari, G., Brandin, J. (2015). Nickel-substituted bariumhexaaluminates as novel catalysts in steam reforming of tars. Fuel processing technology. 140. 1-11.
- Einvall, J., Parsland, C., Benito, P., Basile, F., Brandin, J. (2011). High temperature water-gas shift step in the production of clean hydrogen rich synthesis gas from gasified biomass. Biomass and Bioenergy. 35. S123-S131.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Parsland, C., Brandin, J., Benito, P., Hoang Ho, P., Fornasari, G. (2017). Ni-substituted Ba-hexaaluminate as a new catalytic material in steam reforming of tars. Europacat: 13th European Conference on Catalysis, 27-31 August 2017, Florence Italy.
- Parsland, C., Larsson, A., Brandin, J. (2016). Ni-substituted Ba-hexaaluminates catalyst for tar reforming from gasified iomass. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Symposium on Catalysis : Book of Abstracts. 256-257.
- Parsland, C., Brandin, J. (2013). Nickel-substituted Ba-hexaaluminates as catalysts stem-reforming of tars. CRS-2, Catalysis for Renewable sources : Fuel. Energy, Chemicals Book of Abstracts. 62-63.
- Parsland, C., Strand, M. (2010). Catalytic Cracking of Biomass Tars : a Model-Study of Naphtalene Cracking with Mineral Based Catalysts. 18th European Biomass Conference & Exhibition: From Research to Industry and Market.
Conference paper (Other academic)
Report (Other academic)
- Parsland, C., Einvall, J., Brandin, J., Benito, P., Albertazzi, S., et al. (2010). Effect on Catalytic Activity and Stability of the Gas Coming from a Gasifier. 30.
- Parsland, C., Einvall, J., Brandin, J. (2010). Scale-up and Assessment of Water Gas Shifts. 11.
Licentiate thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)