My research groups
Article in journal (Refereed)
Parsland, C., Ho, P.H., Benito, P., Larsson, A., Fornasari, G., et al. (2020). Ba-Ni-Hexaaluminate as a New Catalyst in the Steam Reforming of 1-Methyl Naphthalene and Methane Long-Term Studies on Sulphur Deactivation and Coke Formation. Catalysis Letters. 150. 1605-1617.
Hosseinpourpia, R., Adamopoulos, S., Parsland, C. (2019). Utilization of different tall oils for improving the water resistance of cellulosic fibers. Journal of Applied Polymer Science. 136 (13).
Parsland, C., Larsson, A., Benito, P., Fornasari, G., Brandin, J. (2015). Nickel-substituted bariumhexaaluminates as novel catalysts in steam reforming of tars. Fuel processing technology. 140. 1-11.
Einvall, J., Parsland, C., Benito, P., Basile, F., Brandin, J. (2011). High temperature water-gas shift step in the production of clean hydrogen rich synthesis gas from gasified biomass. Biomass and Bioenergy. 35 (Supplement 1). S123-S131.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Parsland, C., Brandin, J., Benito, P., Hoang Ho, P., Fornasari, G. (2017). Ni-substituted Ba-hexaaluminate as a new catalytic material in steam reforming of tars. Europacat: 13th European Conference on Catalysis, 27-31 August 2017, Florence Italy.
- Parsland, C., Larsson, A., Brandin, J. (2016). Ni-substituted Ba-hexaaluminates catalyst for tar reforming from gasified iomass. Proceedings of the 17th Nordic Symposium on Catalysis : Book of Abstracts. 256-257.
- Parsland, C., Brandin, J. (2013). Nickel-substituted Ba-hexaaluminates as catalysts stem-reforming of tars. CRS-2, Catalysis for Renewable sources : Fuel. Energy, Chemicals Book of Abstracts. 62-63.
- Parsland, C., Strand, M. (2010). Catalytic Cracking of Biomass Tars : a Model-Study of Naphtalene Cracking with Mineral Based Catalysts. 18th European Biomass Conference & Exhibition: From Research to Industry and Market.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Parsland, C., Brandin, J. (2012). Nickel-substituted Barium-hexaaluminates as Catalysts in the Steam-reforming of Tars. 20th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition : "Setting the course for a biobased economy".
Report (Other academic)
- Parsland, C., Einvall, J., Brandin, J., Benito, P., Albertazzi, S., et al. (2010). Effect on Catalytic Activity and Stability of the Gas Coming from a Gasifier. 30.
- Parsland, C., Einvall, J., Brandin, J. (2010). Scale-up and Assessment of Water Gas Shifts. 11.
Licentiate thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Parsland, C. (2016). Study of the activity of catalysts for the production of high quality biomass gasification gas : with emphasis on Ni-substituted Ba-hexaaluminates. Licentiate Thesis. Linnaeus University. 72.