Article in journal (Refereed)
- Matta, C. (2015). Interpretivism and Causal Explanations : A Case from Educational Research. Philosophy of the social sciences. 45. 543-567.
- Matta, C. (2014). Scientific Representation and Science Learning. Open Review of Educational Research. 1. 211-231.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Matta, C. (2017). Methodological Naturalism and Teaching Research Methods. NERA 2017 Abstracts : 23-25 March 2017: Learning and education – material conditions and consequences. 259.
- Matta, C. (2017). The Role of Philosophical Theory in Qualitative Methods Textbooks. .
- Matta, C. (2014). Actor Network, Ontic Structural Realism and the Ontological Status of Actants. Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on Networked Learning 2014. 195-202.