Article in journal (Refereed)
- Wärdig, R., Hadziabdic, E., Hjelm, K. (2019). Healthcare staff's evaluation of a walk-in centre at a healthcare centre in an immigrant-dense area. Journal of Clinical Nursing.
- Pettersson, S., Hadziabdic, E., Marklund, H., Hjelm, K. (2019). Lower knowledge about diabetes among foreign-born compared to Swedish-born persons with diabetes : a descriptive study. Nursing Open.
- Lundin, C., Hadziabdic, E., Hjelm, K. (2018). Language interpretation conditions and boundaries in multilingual and multicultural emergency healthcare. BMC International Health and Human Rights. 18.
- Hadziabdic, E., Hjelm, K. (2018). Establishing a culturally specific nursing home for Finnish-speaking older persons in Sweden : a case study. Nursing Open. 5. 210-216.
- Safipour, J., Hadziabdic, E., Hultsjö, S., Bachrach-Lindström, M. (2017). Measuring nursing students’ cultural awareness : a cross-sectional study among three universities in southern Sweden. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 7. 107-113.
- Safipour, J., Wenneberg, S., Hadziabdic, E. (2017). Experience of Education in the International Classroom : A Systematic Literature Review. Journal of International Students. 7. 806-824.
- Ge, L., Albin, B., Hadziabdic, E., Hjelm, K., Rask, M. (2016). Beliefs about health and illness and health-realted behavior among urban women with gestational diabetes mellitus in the south east of China. Journal of Transcultural Nursing. 27. 593-602.
- Hadziabdic, E., Hjelm, K. (2016). Perspectives of professional interpreters regarding their role and attitude in the healthcare encounter. Diversity and equality in health and care. 13. 221-229.
- Hadziabdic, E., Safipour, J., Bachrach-Lindström, M., Hultsjö, S. (2016). Swedish version of measuring cultural awareness in nursing students : validity and reliability test. BMC Nursing. 15.
- Hadziabdic, E. (2016). Ukrainian-speaking migrants’ concerning the use of interpreters in healthcare service : a pilot study. Open Nursing Journal. 10. 1-7.
- Hadziabdic, E., Lundin, C., Hjelm, K. (2015). Boundaries and conditions of interpretation in multilingual and multicultural elderly healthcare. BMC Health Services Research. 15. 1-13.
- Hadziabdic, E., Albin, B., Heikkilä, K., Hjelm, K. (2014). Family members’ experiences of the use of interpreters in healthcare. Primary Health Care Research and Development. 15. 156-169.
- Higginbottom, G.M., Hadziabdic, E., Yohani, S., Paton, P. (2014). Immigrant women's experience of maternity services in Canada : A meta-ethnography. Midwifery. 30. 544-559.
- Hadziabdic, E., Albin, B., Hjelm, K. (2014). Arabic-speaking migrants’ attitudes, opinions, preferences and past experiences concerning the use of interpreters in healthcare : a postal cross-sectional survey. BMC Research Notes. 7.
- Hadziabdic, E., Hjelm, K. (2014). Arabic-speaking migrants' experiences of the use of interpreters in healthcare : a qualitative explorative study. International Journal for Equity in Health. 13.
- Hadziabdic, E., Hjelm, K. (2013). Working with interpreters : practical advice for use of an interpreter in healthcare. International Journal of Evidence-Based Healthcare. 11. 69-76.
- Hadziabdic, E., Heikkilä, K., Albin, B., Hjelm, K. (2011). Problems and consequences in the use of professional interpreters : qualitative analysis of incidents from primary healthcare.. Nursing Inquiry. 18. 253-261.
- Hadziabdic, E., Albin, B., Heikkilä, K., Hjelm, K. (2010). Healthcare staffs perceptions of using interpreters : a qualitative study. Primary Health Care Research and Development. 11. 260-270.
- Hadziabdic, E., Heikkilä, K., Albin, B., Hjelm, K. (2009). Migrants' perceptions of using interpreters in health care. International Nursing Review. 56. 461-469.
Conference paper (Refereed)
Chapter in book (Other academic)
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
Article in journal (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))