My area of interest in research in social work is influence, identity, quality of life and life processes. I'm also interested in the gender perspective of social interaction and social welfare systems. Currently I'm working with a study based on interviews with people who have dementia and their families. The interviews are conducted in nine municipalities in Småland region and aimed at people living in both ordinary housing as special housing. My main focus is organisation and institutional logic in the community care of old people.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Vingare, E., Giertz, L., Melin Emilsson, U. (2020). Do national guidelines have any impact? : a comparison of nine Swedish municipalities and the Dementia care. Nordic Social Work Research. 10. 51-65.
- Giertz, L., Melin Emilsson, U., Vingare, E. (2019). Family caregivers and decision-making for older people with dementia. Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law. 41. 321-338.
- Lethin, C., Hallberg, I.R., Vingare, E., Giertz, L. (2019). Persons with Dementia Living at Home or in Nursing Homes in Nine Swedish Urban or Rural Municipalities. Healthcare. 7. 1-13.
- Beijer, U., Vingare, E., Eriksson, H.G., Umb Carlsson, Õ. (2018). Are clear boundaries a prerequisite for well-functioning collaboration in home health care? : A mixed methods study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 32. 128-137.
- Lethin, C., Giertz, L., Vingare, E., Hallberg, I.R. (2018). Dementia care and service systems - a mapping system tested in nine Swedish municipalities. BMC Health Services Research. 18.
- Vingare, E., Umb Carlsson, Ö. (2017). Adaptation to care dependency in community care. Quality in Ageing and Older Adults. 18. 254-264.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Vingare, E. (2016). Equal Rights for all? : A comparative study of dementia care and service in nine Swedish municipalities. 8th International Conference on Social Work in Health and Mental Health, Singapore 19th-23rd, June, 2016.
- Vingare, E., Umb Carlsson, Õ. (2016). "I always make coffee before they come” : A study of care dependency. 8th International Conference of Social Work in Health and Mental Health, Singapore, 19th-23rd June, 2016.
Article in journal (Other academic)
- Ranjbar, V., Näslund, M.S., Vingare, E., Hagelthorn, C., Englund, L., et al. (2015). The Swedish Psychotrauma Society : joining forces for a national psychotrauma platform from a multidisciplinary and holistic approach. European Journal of Psychotraumatology. 6.