Senior Lecturer at the Department of Design. Current research looks at the intersections of politics and technology, with a focus on infrastructures of power and forms of intervention. Recent work includes the co-edited volume Executing Practices and a PhD dissertation, Executions: Power and Expression in Networked and Computational Media.
- with Mahmoud Keshavarz. "Orientations of Europe: Boats, the Mediterranean Sea and the Materialities of Contemporary Mobility Regimes." Borderlands e-journal.
- with Critical Software Thing. "Execution." In Rosi Braidotti & Maria Hlavajova (eds.), Posthuman Glossary. https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/posthuman-glossary-9781350030244/
- with Critical Software Thing. "Executing." In Kristin Veel (ed.), Uncertain Archives.
BA Design + Change: Sustainability & Creativity—Design with a species; 2D Design—Identity systems; Moving Images; Design Processes—Time; Design & Power; Independent Project
MA Design: Design Project—Transdisciplinary Design
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Keshavarz, M., Snodgrass, E. (2018). Orientations of Europe : Boats, the Mediterranean Sea and the Materialities of Contemporary Mobility Regimes. Borderlands e-journal. 17. 1-27.
- Ståhl, Å., Lindström, K., Snodgrass, E. (2014). Staying with, working through and performing obsolescence. Acoustic Space Journal. 12. 243-253.
- Snodgrass, E. (2014). Dusk to dawn : horizons of the digital/post-digital. A Peer-Reviewed Journal About. 3.
Conference paper (Refereed)
Chapter in book (Refereed)
Chapter in book (Other academic)
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Snodgrass, E. (2017). Executions : Power and Expression in Networked and Computational Media. Doctoral Thesis. Malmö, Malmö University. 332.