Article in journal (Refereed)
- Nilsson, E., Garvin, P., Festin, K., Wenemark, M., Kristenson, M. (2020). Measuring psychosocial factors in health surveys using fewer items. Health Psychology Open. 7. 1-7.
- Thomas, K., Nilsson, E., Festin, K., Henriksson, P., Lowén, M., et al. (2020). Associations of Psychosocial Factors with Multiple Health Behaviors : A Population-Based Study of Middle-Aged Men and Women. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 17. 1-17.
- Eldh, A.C., Sverker, A., Bendtsen, P., Nilsson, E. (2020). Health Care Professionals' Experience of a Digital Tool for Patient Exchange, Anamnesis, and Triage in Primary Care : Qualitative Study.. JMIR Human Factors. 7.
- Nilsson, E., Festin, K., Lowén, M., Kristenson, M. (2020). SF-36 predicts 13-year CHD incidence in a middle-aged Swedish general population. Quality of Life Research. 29. 971-975.
- Wai, H.M., Middelveld, R., Thörnqvist, V., Ballardini, N., Nilsson, E., et al. (2019). Pediatric food allergy-related household costs are influenced by age, but not disease severity. World Allergy Organization Journal. 12. 1-7.
- Thörnqvist, V., Middelveld, R., Wai, H.M., Ballardini, N., Nilsson, E., et al. (2019). Health-related quality of life worsens by school age amongst children with food allergy. Clinical and Translational Allergy. 9. 1-5.
- Orwelius, L., Nilsson, M., Nilsson, E., Wenemark, M., Walfridsson, U., et al. (2018). The Swedish RAND-36 Health Survey - reliability and responsiveness assessed in patient populations using Svensson’s method for paired ordinal data. Journal of Patient-Reported Outcomes. 2. 1-10.
- Garvin, P., Nilsson, E., Ernerudh, J., Kristenson, M. (2016). The joint subclinical elevation of CRP and IL-6 is associated with lower health-related quality of life in comparison to no elevation or elevation of only one of the biomarkers. Quality of Life Research. 25. 213-221.
- Nilsson, E., Kristenson, M. (2010). Psychological factors related to physical, social, and mental dimensions of the SF-36: a population-based study of middle-aged women and men. Patient Related Outcome Measures. 1. 153-162.
- Nilsson, E., Wenemark, M., Bendtsen, P., Kristenson, M. (2007). Respondent satisfaction regarding SF-36 and EQ-5D, and patients’ perspectives concerning health outcome assessment within routine health care. Quality of Life Research. 16. 1647-1654.
- Nilsson, E., Ghassemifar, R., Brunk, U. (1997). Lysosomal heterogeneity between and within cells with respect to resistance against oxidative stress. The Histochemical Journal. 29. 857-865.
- Nilsson, E., Yin, D. (1997). Preparation of artificial ceroid/lipofuscin by UV-oxidation of subcellular particles. Mechanisms of Ageing and Development. 99. 61-78.
Chapter in book (Refereed)
- Borges Luz, T., Nilsson, E. (2016). Primary Data Collection for Drug Utilization Research. Drug Utilization Research - Methods and Applications. Chichester, West Sussex, Wiley-Blackwell. 29-38.
- Nilsson, E., Kristenson, M. (2016). Patients as active co-creators. National Quality Registries in Swedish Health Care. Stockholm, Karolinska Institutet University Press.
Article, review/survey (Other academic)
- Nilsson, E., Orwelius, L., Kristenson, M. (2016). Patient-reported outcomes in the Swedish National Quality Registers. Journal of Internal Medicine. John Wiley & Sons. 279. 141-153.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Nilsson, E. (2012). Aspects of health-related quality of life. Associations with psychosocial and biological and factors, and use as patient reported outcome in routine health care. Doctoral Thesis. Linköping University Electronic Press. 86.
Licentiate thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Nilsson, E. (1998). Lysosomal stability under the influence of oxidative stress and lipofuscin accumulation. Licentiate Thesis. Linköping, Linköpings universitet. 42.