I have a BSc in Building Engineering & Architecture from Greece and two MSc in International Project Management and Design & Construction Project Management from Chalmers University of Technology in Göteborg.Additionally I have gained broad experience in the construction industry, by working on national and international level, in large complex infrastructure projects.
The goal of my research is to develop, implement and test a one-stop-shop business model for energy renovation of detached houses. In this model, different actors will cooperate to offer homeowners a cost effective and energy efficient renovation done by a single actor.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K., Bravo, G., Mainali, B. (2019). Swedish House Owners’ Intentions Towards Renovations : Is there a Market for One-Stop-Shop?. Buildings. 9. 1-16.
- Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K., Mainali, B. (2019). Swedish construction MSEs : simply renovators or renovation service innovators?. Building Research & Information. 48. 67-83.
- Bravo, G., Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K., Mainali, B. (2019). Physical vs. Aesthetic Renovations : Learning from Swedish House Owners. Buildings. 9.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Mainali, B., Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K. (2019). Criteria based approach for assessment of policy instruments for deep renovation of residential building in the Netherlands. ECEEE Summer Study proceedings : eceee 2019 Summer Study on energy efficiency: Is efficient sufficient?. 599-606.
- Jalilzadehazhari, E., Pardalis, G., Johansson, J., Johansson, P. (2019). Application of multi-objective optimization for resolving conflicts when selecting windows. The 9th International Conference on Sustainable Development in the Building and Environment（SuDBE2019）& the International Forum of Green and Healthy Buildings..
- Pardalis, G., Mainali, B., Mahapatra, K. (2019). One-stop-shop as an innovation, and construction SMEs : a Swedish perspective. Innovative Solutions for Energy Transitions : Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2018). 2737-2743.
- Jalilzadehazhari, E., Pardalis, G., Vadiee, A., Mahapatra, K. (2019). Profitability of various energy supply systems when renovating a single-family house in Sweden : case study. International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE 2019). August 12-15, Västerås, Sweden.
- Pardalis, G., Mahapatra, K., Mainali, B., Jalilzadehazhari, E. (2019). Renovation of detached houses in Sweden : Can one-stop-shop provide a solution?. Presented at: International Conference on Sustainability in Energy and Buildings SEB-19.
- Mahapatra, K., Mainali, B., Pardalis, G. (2018). Homeowners’ attitude towards one-stop-shop business concept for energy renovation of detached houses in Kronoberg, Sweden. Innovative Solutions for Energy Transitions : 10th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE2018), 22-25 August 2018, Hong Kong, China. 3702-3708.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Mainali, B., Mahapatra, K., Pardalis, G. (2018). Evaluating market models for deep-energy renovation using SWOT and PEST Analysis. 14th Conference on Advanced Building Skins, 28-29 October, 2018, Bern, Switzerland.
- Pardalis, G., Mainali, B., Mahapatra, K. (2018). One-stop-shop as an innovation, and preparedness to adopt it : A study on house renovation stakeholders in Sweden. . 567-569.