Hana HulthénSenior lecturer
Department of Management School of Business and Economics
We are accredited
The School of Business and Economics at Linnaeus University are accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business; AACSB.
My research groups
Knowledge Platform: Sustainable co-creation – through interdisciplinary solutions Sustainable co-creation – through interdisciplinary solutions produces sustainable interdisciplinary knowledge in…
Supply Chain Studies Logistics is the science of efficient material flow within and between companies. Largely, it is about getting goods delivered on time, to the right location, at the right price.…
Article in journal (Refereed)
Persdotter Isaksson, M., Hulthén, H., Forslund, H. (2019). Environmentally Sustainable Logistics Performance Management Process Integration between Buyers and 3PLs. Sustainability. 11 (11). 1-19.
Hulthén, H., Näslund, D., Norrman, A. (2017). Challenges of Measuring the Sales and Operations Planning Process. Operations and Supply Chain Management. 10 (1). 4-16.
Hulthén, H., Näslund, D., Norrman, A. (2016). Framework for Measuring the Performance of the Sales and Operations Planning Process : A Multiple-case study. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management. 46 (9). 809-835.
Näslund, D., Hulthén, H. (2012). Supply chain management integration : a critical analysis. Benchmarking : An International Journal. 19 (4/5). 481-501.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Persdotter Isaksson, M., Hulthén, H., Forslund, H. (2018). Dyadic integration of the ESLPM process : Multiple case study of buyers and LSPs. NOFOMA 2018: the 30th NOFOMA conference: “Relevant logistics and supply chain management research”: conference proceedings.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Hulthén, H., Pazirandeh, A. (2014). Reasons for limited integration in highly interdependent buyer-supplier relationships : Insights from two cases. 21st International Annual EurOMA Conference, Palermo, Italy, 20-25 June 2014 : Operations Management in an Innovation Economy.
- Hulthén, H., Näslund, D. (2014). Supply Chain Integration : A Grounded Theory Based Model of Contextual Factors. NOFOMA 2014 : Competitiveness through Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics : June 11, 2014 – June 13, 2014.
Licentiate thesis, monograph (Other academic) (Other academic)
- Hulthén, H. (2013). A model of contextual factors and inter-organizational integration : A Ground Theory study of two supply chains. Licentiate Thesis. Lund, Lund University. 228.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Hulthén, H. (2016). On understanding of external and internal integration in supply chains : challenges and evaluation. Doctoral Thesis. Lund, Lund University. 274.