Article in journal (Refereed)
- Holst, H., Ozolins, L., Brunt, D., Hörberg, U. (2017). The experiences of supporting learning in pairs of nursing students in clinical practice. Nurse Education in Practice. 26. 6-11.
- Holst, H., Ozolins, L., Brunt, D., Hörberg, U. (2017). The learning space : interpersonal interactions between nursing students, patients, and supervisors at developing and learning care units. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 12.
- Hörberg, U., Carlsson, G., Holst, H., Andersson, N., Eskilsson, C., et al. (2014). Lifeworld-led learning takes place in the encounter between caring science and the lifeworld. Clinical Nursing Studies. 2. 107-115.
- Holst, H., Hörberg, U. (2013). Students learning in clinical practice, supervised inpairs of students : a phenomenological study. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. 3. 113-124.
- Holst, H., Hörberg, U. (2012). Students ’ learning in an encounter with patients – supervised in pairs of students. Reflective Practice. 13. 693-708.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Holst, H., Hörberg, U., Brunt, D., Ozolins, L. (2017). Learning to care in changing times. European Academy of Caring Sciences in collaboration with Nordic College of Caring Science: “Wellbeing and caring in changing times”, Nord University, Bodø, Norway, 20–21 April 2017 : book of abstracts. 20-20.
- Ekebergh, M., Hörberg, U., Carlsson, G., Lindberg, E., Eskilsson, C., et al. (2012). The Encounter between Caring Sciences and the Lifeworld : The Art of Making Knowledge Alive and Embodied. .
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)