Article in journal (Refereed)
- Gabrielsson, S., Tuvesson, H., Wiklund Gustin, L., Jormfeldt, H. (2020). Positioning psychiatric and mental health nursing as a transformative force in health care. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 41. 976-984.
- Wickström, H., Tuvesson, H., Öien, R., Midlöv, P., Fagerström, C. (2020). Health care staff's experiences of engagement when introducing a digital decision support system for wound management : qualitative study. JMIR Human Factors. 7. 1-10.
- Tuvesson, H., Eriksén, S., Fagerström, C. (2020). mHealth and engagement concerning persons with somatic health conditions: : Integrative literature review. JMIR mhealth and uhealth. 8.
- Karlsson, S., Friberg, W., Rask, M., Tuvesson, H. (2020). Patients’ Experiences and Perceptions of Recovering from Anorexia Nervosa While Having Contact with Psychiatric Care : A Literature Review and Narrative Synthesis of Qualitative Studies. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 1-11.
- Tuvesson, H., Hellström, A., Sjöberg, L., Sjölund, B., Nordell, E., et al. (2018). Life weariness and suicidal thoughts in late life : a national study in Sweden. Aging & Mental Health. 22. 1365-1371.
- Beiranvand, S., Zarea, K., Ghanbari, S., Tuvesson, H., Keikhaei, B. (2018). Ten years incidence of cancer in Iran : a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. 6. 94-102.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M. (2017). Nursing Staff Stress and Individual Characteristics in Relation to the Ward Atmosphere in Psychiatric In-Patient Wards. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 38. 726-732.
- Zarea, K., Ghanbari, S., Beiranvand, S., Tuvesson, H. (2017). Incidence of gastrointestinal cancers in Iran : A systematic review. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care. 6.
- Tuvesson, H., Lützén, K. (2017). Demographic factors associated with moral sensitivity among nursing students. Nursing Ethics. 24. 847-855.
- Tuvesson, H., Borglin, G. (2014). The challenge of giving written thesis feedback to nursing students. Nurse Education Today. 34. 1343-1345.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M. (2014). Psychosocial work environment, stress factors and individual characteristics among nursing staff in psychiatric in-patient care. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 11. 1161-1175.
- Eklund, M., Bäckström, M., Tuvesson, H. (2014). Psychometric properties and factor structure of the Swedish version of the Perceived Stress Scale.. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 68. 494-499.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M., Wann-Hansson, C. (2012). Stress of Conscience among psychiatric nursing staff in relation to environmental and individual factors. Nursing Ethics. 19. 208-19.
- Tuvesson, H., Wann-Hansson, C., Eklund, M. (2011). The ward atmosphere important for the psychosocial work environment of nursing staff in psychiatric in-patient care. BMC Nursing. 10.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M., Wann-Hansson, C. (2011). Perceived stress among nursing staff in psychiatric inpatient care : the influence of perceptions of the ward atmosphere and the psychosocial work environment. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 32. 441-448.
- Tuvesson, H., Wann-Hansson, C., Eklund, M. (2010). A revised Swedish version of the Ward Atmosphere Scale : Usability and psychometrics. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 64. 303-309.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Tuvesson, H. (2013). Factors associated with the perception of Angry and Aggressive Behavior among psychiatric nursing staff. Violence in Clinical Psychiatry : Proceedings of the 8th European Congress on violence in clinical psychiatry. 108-111.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
- Fagerström, C., Tuvesson, H., Axelsson, L., Nilsson, L. (2017). The role of ICT in nursing practice : An integrative literature review of the Swedish context. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. Wiley-Blackwell. 31. 434-448.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Tuvesson, H., Hellström, A., Sjöberg, L., Sjölund, B., Nordell, E., et al. (2016). Life weariness and suicidal thoughts in older adults : a multi-center study in Sweden. Presented at the 23rd Nordic Congress of Gerontology (23 NKG), Tampere, Finland, June 20-22, 2016.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Tuvesson, H. (2011). Psychiatric nursing staff and the workplace : Perceptions of the ward atmosphere, psychosocial work environment, and stress. Doctoral Thesis. Malmö University.
Article in journal (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Wiklund Gustin, L., Gabrielsson, S., Jormfeldt, H., Tuvesson, H. (2018). "Psykiatrin behöver mer kompetens - inte bara fler händer". Dagens Medicin.