Article in journal (Refereed)
- Tuvesson, H., Hellström, A., Sjöberg, L., Sjölund, B., Nordell, E., et al. (2018). Life weariness and suicidal thoughts in late life : a national study in Sweden. Aging & Mental Health. 22. 1365-1371.
- Beiranvand, S., Zarea, K., Ghanbari, S., Tuvesson, H., Keikhaei, B. (2018). Ten years incidence of cancer in Iran : a systematic review and meta-analysis. Clinical Epidemiology and Global Health. 6. 94-102.
- Zarea, K., Ghanbari, S., Beiranvand, S., Tuvesson, H. (2017). Incidence of gastrointestinal cancers in Iran : A systematic review. Jundishapur Journal of Chronic Disease Care. 6.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M. (2017). Nursing Staff Stress and Individual Characteristics in Relation to the Ward Atmosphere in Psychiatric In-Patient Wards. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 38. 726-732.
- Tuvesson, H., Lützén, K. (2017). Demographic factors associated with moral sensitivity among nursing students. Nursing Ethics. 24. 847-855.
- Tuvesson, H., Borglin, G. (2014). The challenge of giving written thesis feedback to nursing students. Nurse Education Today. 34. 1343-1345.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M. (2014). Psychosocial work environment, stress factors and individual characteristics among nursing staff in psychiatric in-patient care. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 11. 1161-1175.
- Eklund, M., Bäckström, M., Tuvesson, H. (2014). Psychometric properties and factor structure of the Swedish version of the Perceived Stress Scale.. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 68. 494-499.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M., Wann-Hansson, C. (2012). Stress of Conscience among psychiatric nursing staff in relation to environmental and individual factors. Nursing Ethics. 19. 208-19.
- Tuvesson, H., Wann-Hansson, C., Eklund, M. (2011). The ward atmosphere important for the psychosocial work environment of nursing staff in psychiatric in-patient care. BMC Nursing. 10.
- Tuvesson, H., Eklund, M., Wann-Hansson, C. (2011). Perceived stress among nursing staff in psychiatric inpatient care : the influence of perceptions of the ward atmosphere and the psychosocial work environment. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. 32. 441-448.
- Tuvesson, H., Wann-Hansson, C., Eklund, M. (2010). A revised Swedish version of the Ward Atmosphere Scale : Usability and psychometrics. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 64. 303-309.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Tuvesson, H., Hellström, A., Sjögern, L., Sjölund, B., Nordell, E., et al. (2016). Life weariness and suicidalthoughts in older adults: A multi-center study in Sweden.. .
- Tuvesson, H. (2013). Factors associated with the perception of Angry and Aggressive Behavior among psychiatric nursing staff. Violence in Clinical Psychiatry : Proceedings of the 8th European Congress on violence in clinical psychiatry. 108-111.
Article, review/survey (Refereed)
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
Article in journal (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))