Article in journal (Refereed)
- Algabroun, H., Iftikhar, M.U., Al-Najjar, B., Weyns, D. (2018). Maintenance 4.0 Framework using Self : Adaptive Software Architecture. Journal of Maintenance Engineering. 2. 280-293.
- Al-Najjar, B., Algabroun, H., Jonsson, M. (2018). Maintenance 4.0 to fulfil the demands of Industry 4.0 and Factory of the Future. International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications. 8. 20-31.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Algabroun, H., Al-Najjar, B., Ingwald, A. (2019). Assessment of the impact of maintenance integration within a plant using MFD : A case study. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. 61-71.
- Al-Najjar, B., Algabroun, H., Jonsson, M. (2018). Smart maintenance model using cyber physical system. Paper presented at the International Conference on "Role of Industrial Engineering in Industry 4.0 Paradigm" (ICIEIND), Bhubaneswar, India, September 27-30, 2018. 1-6.
- Al-Najjar, B., Algabroun, H. (2018). A Model for Increasing Effectiveness and Profitability of Maintenance Performance : A Case Study. Engineering Asset Management 2016 : Proceedings of the 11th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management. 1-12.
- Algabroun, H., Iftikhar, M.U., Al-Najjar, B., Weyns, D. (2017). Maintenance 4.0 Framework Using Self-Adaptive Software Architecture. Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Maintenance Engineering, IncoME-II 2017.The University of Manchester, UK.
Licentiate thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)