I work as a lecturer and PhD student at the Department of Informatics, and teach in information logistics, business development, business systems, and supervise theses. I'm also a graduate student in informatics, with a licebtiate degree in informatics since autumn 2014. I started working at the Department of Terotechnology(Mechanical Engineering) in 2003. There I had my focus on ERP, quality, databases, and industrial IT. 2007 I started my PhD studies in terotechnology and my area of research was, and is still is in maintenance of software, focusing on condition-based maintenance. Since 2013 I work at the institution of informatics.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Fagerström Kareld, B., Löfstedt, U., Williamsson, I. (2012). Quality IS : Next most important research project?. IRIS 35/SCIS2012 – DESIGNING THE INTERACTIVE SOCIETY.
- Kans, M., Williamsson, I. (2011). IT Governance Strategies Utilized within Maintenance. 24th international congress on Condition Monitoring and Diagnostics Engineering Management : Advances in Industrial Asset Integrity Management. 1608-1616.
- Al-Najjar, B., Williamsson, I. (2009). On the Possibility of Applying Condition-based Maintenance Approach on Software Instead of the Traditional Approach. Comadem conference 2009. The 22nd international congress, condition monitoring and diagnostic engineering management. 649-656.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Kans, M., Williamsson, I. (2012). “Must have that Business Intelligence…!” How to illustrate complex processes by interactive exercises and role playing. LTHs 7:e Pedagogiska Inspirationskonferens, 30 augusti 2012.
- Kans, M., Williamsson, I. (2010). Maintenance IT practices in Swedish industriy. The 1st international workshop and congress on eMaintenance 2010, 22-24 June, Luleå, Sweden.. 127-132.
Chapter in book (Other (popular science, discussion, etc.))
- Hyltén-Cavallius, S., Williamsson, I. (2008). "Ni däruppe och vi härnere" : pilotstudie i fenomenografisk anda hur nyanställda lärare vid Växjö universitet upplever förmedling av pedagogiska riktlinjer. Universitetslärarrollen : tankar från forskningscirklar. Växjö, Universitetspedagogiskt centrum, Växjö universitet. 43-56.