Article in journal (Refereed)
- Årestedt, K., Allert, C., Djukanovic, I., Israelsson, J., Schildmeijer, K., et al. (2018). Health-related quality of life among in-hospital cardiac arrest survivors in working age. Resuscitation. 130.
- Djukanovic, I., Carlsson, J., Årestedt, K. (2017). Is the Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS) a valid measure in a general population 65-80 years old? : A psychometric evaluation study. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. 15. 1-10.
- Djukanovic, I., Peterson, U. (2016). Experiences of the transition intoretirement : An interview study. Nordic journal of nursing research. 36. 224-232.
- Djukanovic, I., Carlsson, J., Peterson, U. (2016). Group discussions with structured reminiscence and a problem-based method as an intervention to prevent depressive symptoms in older people. Journal of Clinical Nursing. 25. 992-1000.
- Djukanovic, I., Sorjonen, K., Peterson, U. (2015). Association between depressive symptoms and age, sex, loneliness and treatment among older people in Sweden. Aging & Mental Health. 19. 560-568.
- Djukanovic, I., Brudin, L., Hagberg, M., Tillander, B., Cöster, M. (2011). Health-related quality of life in patients before and after planned orthopedic surgery : a prospective follow-up study. International Journal of Orthopaedic and Trauma Nursing. 15. 185-195.