My research groups and projects
Designing for Innovation and Learning (DIL) The Designing for Innovation and Learning research group does interdisciplinary research in the field of digital transformation within various domains.
Project: From empowering to viable living (FRONT-VL) To increase the aging population’s influence over their own situation and to help them to be able to stay at home longer, with the help of Internet…
eHealth – Improved Data to and from Patients The research in the eHealth area within Linnaeus University Centre for Data Intensive Sciences and Applications (DISA) will result in novel ways for…
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Andréasson, F., Aidemark, J., Magnusson, L., Strömberg, A., Hanson, E. (2019). Lifeworld in co-designing with informal carers. Journal of Enabling Technologies. 13. 29-39.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2018). The Creation of Users: A Learning Experience in Information System Development. International Journal of E-Health and Medical Communications (IJEHMC). 9. 74-88.
- Nygardh, A., Martensson, J., Allemann, H., Stromberg, A., Aidemark, J., et al. (2015). An experience-based co-design to accomplish person-centered self-care support for elderly persons with heart failure. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. 14. S51-S52.
- Aidemark, J. (2010). A Multi-Dimensional Knowledge ManagementSystems Planning Approach. Journal of information & knowledge management. 09. 291-302.
- Aidemark, J. (2009). Knowledge Management Paradoxes. Electronic Journal of Knowledge Management. 7. 1-10.
- Aidemark, J. (2005). Implementing intranet for social and cognitive knowledge processes. International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management. 6. 357-367.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2019). Taking Adaptable Co-design Action : Flexible Learning Between Health Experts, End-Users and Technology Experts in the Early Stage of eHealth Design. eTELEMED 2019 : The Eleventh International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine. 90-95.
- Askenäs, L., Aidemark, J. (2019). Patients Learning Process Supporting Change in Identities and Life Styles : A Heart Failure Self-care Scenario. Information Systems and Technologies to Support Learning : Proceedings of EMENA-ISTL 2018. 400-411.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2018). Motivation for adopting fall prevention measures : a literature review searching for technology acceptance factors. CENTERIS 2018 - International Conference on ENTERprise Information Systems / ProjMAN 2018 - International Conference on Project MANagement / HCist 2018 - International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies. 3-11.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L., Eberhagen, N. (2017). Integrating Technology, business, user and organizational perspectives in eHealth service development. 8th International Conference on Internet Technologies & Society 2017. 175-179.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2017). Understanding user learning in its development : application of illeriss learning model. Proceedings of the 10th IADIS International Conference Information Systems 2017 Budapest, Hungary, 10-12 April, 2017. 77-84.
- Aidemark, J. (2016). Knowledge triangle pedagogy : a global software development project connecting university-company-students. Innovative technologies and didactics in teaching. 11-18.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2016). Flexible Self-Care Solution Portfolio : Adaptive Support for Patient Centered Heart Failure Care. International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems/International Conference on Project Management/International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies, CENTERIS/ProjMAN / HCist 2016. 215-220.
- Mckay, E., Askenäs, L., Aidemark, J. (2015). Participatation Learning : Designing for mobile enhanced self-managed healthcare (MESH). .
- Mckay, E., Askenäs, L., Aidemark, J. (2015). Participatory learning : Designing for mobile enhanced self-managed healthcare (MESH). PROCEEDINGS OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES ON ICT, SOCIETY AND HUMAN BEINGS 2015, WEB BASED COMMUNITIES AND SOCIAL MEDIA 2015 AND CONNECTED SMART CITIES 2015. 89-96.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L., Nygårdh, A., Strömberg, A. (2015). User Involvement in the Co-design of Self-care Support Systems for Heart Failure Patients. Conference on Enterprise Information Systems/International Conference on Project Management/Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies, CENTERIS/ProjMAN / HCist 2015. 118-124.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L., Mårtensson, J., Strömberg, A. (2014). Challenges for Heart Failure Patients’ Self-Care Systems : Analysis of Patients’ Needs. Centeris 2014 - Conference on Enterprise Information Systems / Projman 2014 - International Conference on Project management / HCIST 2014 - International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies. 1256-1264.
- Koczkas, A., Aidemark, J., Mirijamdotter, A. (2014). Integrating Viable Systems Model and Knowledge Creation Systems. OLKC, Theme: Circuits of knowledge, 22-24 April 2014, Oslo.
- Mckay, E., Askenäs, L., Aidemark, J. (2014). Investigating an HCI evaluation criteria framework for patient-centered eHealth solutions a case study of self-management of heart failure. 2014 IEEE Conference on e-Learning, e-Management and e-Services (IC3e). 99-104.
- Askenäs, L., Aidemark, J., Gäre, K. (2013). Establishing new consulting services in health care organizations : an ANT analysis of patient-centred care. ACIS 2013: Information systems: Transforming the Future : Proceedings of the 24th Australasian Conference on InformationSystems, 4-6 December 2013, Melbourne. 1-12.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L., Mårtensson, J., Strömberg, A. (2013). Understanding Heart Failure Care as a Patient Learning Process. HCist'2013 - International Conference on Health and Social Care Information Systems and Technologies - leveraging health and social care through people, processes and information systems, to be held in Lisbon, Portugal, from 23 to 25 October, 2013.. 930-939.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2012). Patient-Centered Care as a Learning Process. Electronic Healtcare : 4th International Conference, eHealth 2011, Málaga, Spain, November 21-23, 2011, Revised Selected Papers. 85-92.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2011). Exploring learning in Patient-centered care. Americas conference on information systems, 2011.
- Askenäs, L., Aidemark, J. (2010). Towards a Conceptual Process-Oriented Framework for Patient-Centered e-health – An Exploratory Study of Current Projects in Sweden. Proceedings of the International Conference on Society and Information Technologies.
- Eberhagen, N., Aidemark, J. (2010). Surfing the wave : organizational learning and wikis. Vision and Reality in Community Informatics. CIRN-DIAC Conference Proceedings: Prato, Italy 27-29 October 2010.
- Aidemark, J. (2009). Investigating Concepts for an Interconnected Socio/Technical KM Planning Approach. Proceedings of the 10th European conference on Knowledge Management : ECKM 2009 - Università Degli Studi Di Padoava, Vicenza, Italy, 3-4 September 2009. 1-9.
- Aidemark, J., Askenäs, L. (2009). Knowledge management and patient centered approach in health care. Proceedings of IADIS International Conference on E-Health 2009.
- Aidemark, J. (2009). Planning knowledge management systems in a networked world. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Knowledge Management : ICKM - Managing Knowledge for Global and Collaborative Innovations, 3-4 December, Hong Kong, China, 2009.
- Aidemark, J. (2008). Knowledge management paradoxes. Proceedings of the 9th european conference on knowledge management : Southampton Solent University, UK 4-5 September, 2008. 10 (938).
- Aidemark, J. (2007). IS Planning and Socio-technical Theory Perspectives. Proceedings of European and Mediterranean Conference on Information Systems, Valencia, Spain, June 2007.
- Aidemark, J., Eberhagen, N., Sterner, H. (2007). An Evaluation of a KM Diagnostic Instrument. Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Perspectives in Business Information Research - BIR'2007. 7-21.
- Aidemark, J. (2004). A flexibility approach to planning an Intranet in support of knowledge work. 15TH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON DATABASE AND EXPERT SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS, PROCEEDINGS. 466-470.
- Aidemark, J., Sterner, H. (2003). A Framework for Strategic Balancing of Knowledge Management Initiatives. Proceedings of the 36th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 2003.
- Aidemark, J. (2003). A knowledge perspective on e-democracy.
- Aidemark, J. (2003). Cognitive, social and critical perspectives on planning a knowledge support portfolio. 14TH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON DATABASE AND EXPERT SYSTEMS APPLICATIONS, PROCEEDINGS. 801-805.
- Aidemark, J. (2002). The management of knowledge in complex decision making environments. Proceedings of the First International Conference on Information and Management Sciences. 417-425.
Article in journal (Other academic)
- Klompstra, L., Strömberg, A., Askenäs, L., Aidemark, J., Jaarsma, T. (2019). Collaborating with a patient organisation to implement a physical activity intervention. European Journal of Heart Failure. 21. 468-468.
Chapter in book (Other academic)
Doctoral thesis, monograph (Other academic)
- Aidemark, J. (2007). Strategic Planning of Knowledge management systems : A problem exploration approach. Doctoral Thesis. Stockholm University, Faculty of Social Sciences, Department of Computer and Systems Sciences (together with KTH), Kista. 290.
Conference proceedings (editor) (Other academic)
- Aidemark, J., Carlsson, S., Cronqvist, B. (2009). Proceedings of the 8:th International Conference on Perspectives inBusiness Informatics Research : BIR 2009 - Kristianstad, Sweden, 1-2 October 2009. Kristianstad, Kristiandstad University.