Senior lecturer in environmental science with a specialisation in circular economy
Course responsible for sustainable innovation and sustainable development courses in environmental science. At the School of Business and Economics I teach entrepreneurship, sustainability and circular economy.
I am currently involved in the project CRKKL (Circular economy in Kronoberg and Kalmar) which aims to bring the Kalmar and Kronoberg region closer to a circular economy.
Another ongoing project is Collaboration towards a gamified waste sorting house, where we aim to build a new type of house for waste sorting and study the effects of gamification in connection to this.
I have also worked in the project Algoland where I studied the industrial potential for microalgae that cleans air and water. In previous projects I studied food waste in stores and also had a project called Circular ecopreneurs studying entrepreneurs interested in the circular economy.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Helmefalk, M., Rosenlund, J. (2020). Hedonic recycling : using gamification and sensory stimuli to enhance the recycling experience. EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games. 1-12.
- Rosenlund, J., Nyblom, Å., Matschke Ekholm, H., Sörme, L. (2020). The emergence of food waste as an issue in Swedish retail. British Food Journal. 122. 3283-3296.
- Rosenlund, J., Sörme, L., Voxberg, E., Augustsson, A. (2020). When appreciative inquiry guides action research : collaborating to improve waste sorting. Applied Environmental Education and Communication. 19. 349-362.
- Rosenlund, J., Legrand, C. (2020). Algaepreneurship as academic engagement : being entrepreneurial in a lab coat. Industry & higher education. 1-10.
- Sörme, L., Voxberg, E., Rosenlund, J., Jensen, S., Augustsson, A. (2019). Coloured Plastic Bags for Kerbside Collection of Waste from Households - To Improve Waste Recycling. Recycling. 4. 1-10.
- Rosenlund, J., Legrand, C. (2019). The Circular Economy Business Model of Algoland. Iranica Journal of Energy and Environment (IJEE). 10. 33-37.
- Sörme, L., Rosenlund, J., Bergbäck, B. (2018). Building a Circular Economy : How to Solve the Mixed Waste Problem at Company Level. Solutions Journal. 9.
- Rosenlund, J., Rosell, E. (2017). Using dialogue arenas to manage boundaries between sectors and disciplines in environmental research projects. International Journal of Action Research. 13. 24-38.
- Rosenlund, J., Notini, P., Bravo, G. (2017). Exploring attitudes to societal relevance : the effects of reflection on research practices among Swedish environmental scientists. Journal of Responsible Innovation. 4. 337-353.
- Rosenlund, J. (2017). Improving regional waste management using the circular economy as an epistemic object. Environmental Sociology. 3. 297-307.
- Rosenlund, J., Rosell, E., Hogland, W. (2017). Overcoming the Triple Helix Boundaries in an Environmental Research Collaboration. Science and Public Policy. 44. 153-162.
- Rosenlund, J., Hogland, W., Johansson, A.W., Seddon, J. (2015). A cross-national environmental cluster collaboration : Shifting between an analytical and management level of the triple helix. Science and Public Policy. 42. 583-593.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Rosenlund, J., Rosell, E. (2018). Down to earth : from environmental abstraction to action using interactive research. PIN-C 2018 Conference Proceedings. 338-344.
- Rosell, E., Rosenlund, J. (2018). Partnerships for work place learning in work integrating social enterprizes. PIN-C 2018 Conference Proceedings. 29-35.
- Rosenlund, J., Johansson, A.W., Hogland, W. (2014). Interactive Research in a Triple Helix Based Environmental Collaboration. Triple Helix XII International Conference : The Triple Helix and Innovation-Based Economic Growth: New Frontiers and Solutions.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Rosenlund, J. (2018). Algoland 2030 -Affärsmodellering. Presented at: Algoland 2030 Workshop, 24 April 2018.
- Rosenlund, J., Legrand, C. (2018). The circular economy business model of Algoland. Book of abstracts : Linnaeus ECO-TECH '18.
- Rosenlund, J., Marques, M., Hogland, W., Babkin, A., Rud, V. (2012). Cooperation between cities Kalmar and Saint Petersburg for effective integration of science, education and business to develop environmental protection and green technology. Linnaeus Eco-Tech 2012.
- Kilpi-Koski, J., Konsti-Laakso, S., Rosenlund, J., Toivakainen, S., Dahl, O. (2012). How regional eco-innovative waste water clusters benefit from triple helix approach - Case STInno. .
- Rosenlund, J., Hogland, W. (2012). Environmental practice and social scientific research in a Triple Helix platform. Linnaeus Eco-Tech 2012.
- Rosenlund, J., Hogland, W. (2011). The Triple Helix model applied in the Kalmar region in Sweden. ECOBALTICA 2011 : The VIII International Youth Environmental Forum. 71-77.
Report (Other academic)
- Sörme, L., Nyblom, Å., Rosenlund, J., Matschke Ekholm, H., Viklund, L., et al. (2019). Matavfall i butik : analys av samhällsförändringar. Naturvårdsverket. 86.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Rosenlund, J. (2017). Environmental research collaboration : Cross-sector knowledge production in environmental science. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 145.
Licentiate thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Rosenlund, J. (2015). An Interactive Research Approach to the Triple Helix Model in Environmental Science. Licentiate Thesis. Kalmar, Linnaeus University. 78.
Conference proceedings (editor) (Other academic)
- Kumar, E., Rosenlund, J., Kaczala, F., Hogland, W. (2012). Linnaeus Eco-Tech 2012 proceedings : Eighth International Conference on the Establishment of Cooperation Between Companies and Institutions in the Nordic Countries, the Baltic Sea Region, and the World. Conference on Natural Sciences and Environmental Technologies for Waste and Wastewater Treatment, Remediation, Emissions Related to Climate, Environmental and Economic Effects. -.