At the School of Business and Economics I teach methodology, entrepreneurship, sustainability and circular economy. I also teach in environmental science.
My research is often done in collaboration with industry, public sector and civil society - the quadruple helix model. Using interactive research I mainly study environmental issues and issues related to sustainability. I am also interested in the circular economy and ecopreneurship.
I am currently involved in the project CRKKL which aims to bring the Kalmar and Kronoberg region closer to a circular economy. I also work in the project Algoland where I study the industry potential for microalgae that cleans air and water. In a third project we study food waste in stores.
Article in journal (Refereed)
- Sörme, L., Voxberg, E., Rosenlund, J., Jensen, S., Augustsson, A. (2019). Coloured Plastic Bags for Kerbside Collection of Waste from Households - To Improve Waste Recycling. Recycling. 4. 1-10.
- Rosenlund, J., Sörme, L., Voxberg, E., Augustsson, A. (2019). When appreciative inquiry guides action research : collaborating to improve waste sorting. Applied Environmental Education and Communication.
- Sörme, L., Rosenlund, J., Bergbäck, B. (2018). Building a Circular Economy : How to Solve the Mixed Waste Problem at Company Level. Solutions Journal. 9.
- Rosenlund, J., Rosell, E., Hogland, W. (2017). Overcoming the Triple Helix Boundaries in an Environmental Research Collaboration. Science and Public Policy. 44. 153-162.
- Rosenlund, J., Rosell, E. (2017). Using dialogue arenas to manage boundaries between sectors and disciplines in environmental research projects. International Journal of Action Research. 13. 24-38.
- Rosenlund, J. (2017). Improving regional waste management using the circular economy as an epistemic object. Environmental Sociology. 3. 297-307.
- Rosenlund, J., Notini, P., Bravo, G. (2017). Exploring attitudes to societal relevance : the effects of reflection on research practices among Swedish environmental scientists. Journal of Responsible Innovation. 4. 337-353.
- Rosenlund, J., Hogland, W., Johansson, A.W., Seddon, J. (2015). A cross-national environmental cluster collaboration : Shifting between an analytical and management level of the triple helix. Science and Public Policy. 42. 583-593.
Conference paper (Refereed)
- Rosenlund, J., Rosell, E. (2018). Down to earth : from environmental abstraction to action using interactive research. PIN-C 2018 Conference Proceedings. 338-344.
- Rosell, E., Rosenlund, J. (2018). Partnerships for work place learning in work integrating social enterprizes. PIN-C 2018 Conference Proceedings. 29-35.
- Rosenlund, J., Johansson, A.W., Hogland, W. (2014). Interactive Research in a Triple Helix Based Environmental Collaboration. Triple Helix XII International Conference : The Triple Helix and Innovation-Based Economic Growth: New Frontiers and Solutions.
Conference paper (Other academic)
- Rosenlund, J., Legrand, C. (2018). The circular economy business model of Algoland. Book of abstracts : Linnaeus ECO-TECH '18.
- Rosenlund, J. (2018). Algoland 2030 -Affärsmodellering. Presented at: Algoland 2030 Workshop, 24 April 2018.
- Rosenlund, J., Marques, M., Hogland, W., Babkin, A., Rud, V. (2012). Cooperation between cities Kalmar and Saint Petersburg for effective integration of science, education and business to develop environmental protection and green technology. Linnaeus Eco-Tech 2012.
- Rosenlund, J., Hogland, W. (2012). Environmental practice and social scientific research in a Triple Helix platform. Linnaeus Eco-Tech 2012.
- Kilpi-Koski, J., Konsti-Laakso, S., Rosenlund, J., Toivakainen, S., Dahl, O. (2012). How regional eco-innovative waste water clusters benefit from triple helix approach - Case STInno. .
- Rosenlund, J., Hogland, W. (2011). The Triple Helix model applied in the Kalmar region in Sweden. ECOBALTICA 2011 : The VIII International Youth Environmental Forum. 71-77.
Doctoral thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Rosenlund, J. (2017). Environmental research collaboration : Cross-sector knowledge production in environmental science. Doctoral Thesis. Växjö, Linnaeus University Press. 145.
Licentiate thesis, comprehensive summary (Other academic)
- Rosenlund, J. (2015). An Interactive Research Approach to the Triple Helix Model in Environmental Science. Licentiate Thesis. Kalmar, Linnaeus University. 78.
Conference proceedings (editor) (Other academic)
- Kumar, E., Rosenlund, J., Kaczala, F., Hogland, W. (2012). Linnaeus Eco-Tech 2012 proceedings : Eighth International Conference on the Establishment of Cooperation Between Companies and Institutions in the Nordic Countries, the Baltic Sea Region, and the World. Conference on Natural Sciences and Environmental Technologies for Waste and Wastewater Treatment, Remediation, Emissions Related to Climate, Environmental and Economic Effects. -.